IndianaOpenWheel.com

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   LPS 6/23 - Sprints, Modifieds, Super Stocks, and Bombers (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=104804)

Lincoln Park Speedway 6/18/18 7:19 AM

LPS 6/23 - Sprints, Modifieds, Super Stocks, and Bombers

This Saturday, June 23, is the Slick Griffin Super Stock Mid-Season Championship. Also racing is Sprints, Modifieds, and Bombers.
General Admission $15.00
Main Gate opens at 4:30pm
Pit Admission $30.00
Pit Gate opens at 3:00pm
Kids 10 and under are free

Lincoln Park Speedway 6/20/18 7:21 AM

Re: LPS 6/23 - Sprints, Modifieds, Super Stocks, and Bombers

Hot Laps 6pm and racing to follow

Lincoln Park Speedway 6/22/18 7:21 AM

bump

HoosierMikey 6/23/18 11:00 AM

Is the racing still a go for tonight? Seen some other tracks have cancelled because of rain?

Flatheadhunter 6/23/18 11:23 AM

Let's hope they can get it in. Joe will try his best. Should be a lot of sprinters

IndianaSprintFan 6/23/18 11:30 AM

How have car counts been in support classes at LPS this year. Considering making the trip for the first time in several years but with a 3 hr drive don’t want to be out all night

HoosierMikey 6/23/18 11:31 AM

Been calling the track but just get a busy signal. Be nice to know before i make the 2 hour trip.

HoosierMikey 6/23/18 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HoosierMikey (Post 496699)
Been calling the track but just get a busy signal. Be nice to know before i make the 2 hour trip.

Finally got through. Recorded message says racing tonight.

Jerry Shaw 6/23/18 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IndianaSprintFan (Post 496698)
How have car counts been in support classes at LPS this year. Considering making the trip for the first time in several years but with a 3 hr drive don’t want to be out all night

They always have a healthy support class turnout, but other than one race early in the year, when they got a late start, they've goten us out of there pretty early. I head for the car after the Sprint A-Main ends and almost always I'm on the road before 10. Sometimes 9:30. Take into consideration, that we've had a lot of rain in the area this week. So, if they run a little bit past that, I wouldn't be shocked.

Jerry

Al Pierce 6/23/18 12:20 PM

In Brazil, 15 miles west of LPS. Around 70 degrees. Winds NW and light. Had a brief sprinkle an hour ago and nothing since. Sun is shining intermittently. Radar looks good to the West and Northwest. If it changes so be it. Lets go racin'.