Indiana Open Wheel
Page 1 of 3

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   You Are Kidding Me!!!?? (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=75220)

cecil98 2/18/14 1:00 PM

You Are Kidding Me!!!??

A thread poking a little fun about the authenticity of NECKCAR is Taboo on this site?????? WOW!

jjones752 2/18/14 1:06 PM

Re: You Are Kidding Me!!!??

It IS Indiana OPEN WHEEL...

cecil98 2/18/14 1:16 PM

Originally Posted by jjones752:
It IS Indiana OPEN WHEEL...

there have been threads about or, making reference to, neckcar since the day I first found this site ........... and, if "Indiana Open Wheel" is the standard by which we must confine discussions, then the Censors should eliminate any references to any race tracks outside of Indiana....G*d help anyone that engages in a little banter on here..

Bill Gardner 2/18/14 2:48 PM

I'll give tell you the truth. My intention was delete a "post" which contained ******** and I made a mistake by accidentally deleting the whole thread.

I made a mistake on that specific thread but that was not the case in other situations the past few days. Users have been banned and threads removed.

Any additional threads related to moderation decisions will be removed and users banned.

BTW... I've become a grumpy old man. ;)

jts machine shop 2/18/14 3:20 PM

Originally Posted by Bill Gardner:
I'll give tell you the truth. My intention was delete a "post" which contained ******** and I made a mistake by accidentally deleting the whole thread.

I made a mistake on that specific thread but that was not the case in other situations the past few days. Users have been banned and threads removed.

Any additional threads related to moderation decisions will be removed and users banned.

def glad the darland bashing was removed..myself and other real racers that actually know the character of dave do appreciate it

jts machine shop 2/18/14 3:22 PM

Originally Posted by Bill Gardner:

as for the napcar stuff..its entertaining if anything to hear all views lol

TQ29m 2/18/14 3:44 PM

Originally Posted by jts machine shop:

Bill, I think we can allow you to be grumpy if you want to, ya gotta stick by your principals, and do what ya gotta do, rules is rules, and if ya let one go, it's suddenly outa control! Bob

Mud Packer 2/18/14 3:54 PM

With all of the snow, freezing rain, wind chill and artic blasts that this lovely winter weather has presented to us, who wouldn't be grumpy.:15: You're a better man than I Bill, since I became a grumpy ole man sometime back in December.;)

Bill Gardner 2/18/14 4:14 PM

Mike, my weather is 75 all winter. My recliner is located in a climate controlled living room. Other than doctors appt's I haven't left the house since November. Grumpy probably was the wrong word. ;)

cecil98 2/18/14 4:50 PM

Originally Posted by jts machine shop:

I agree 100%! it can be entertaining. This board is becoming vanilla/anemic. I'll look in once in a while to check on some events (or maybe a heated discussion on bird cages and swaybars) and the obituaries but, you can pretty much forget any meaningful discussion/debate or, good natured banter on here. Way to go......