IndianaOpenWheel.com

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Brownstown Saturday (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=99525)

GYATK94 6/20/17 2:54 PM

Brownstown Saturday

I had a couple questions regarding scheduling this Saturday for Brownstown that weren't answered when I visited their website, probably due to my own ineptitude. So, I thought I'd come here.

I saw they're running the rained out No Way Out 40 feature along with the MSCS show, so I was wondering when that A main will be during the program? I also wanted to know if they are starting a little earlier than normal due to the extended schedule? I don't get off work until around 4 that day, and it's a two hour drive there, so that's why I'm hoping to have these answered.

Thanks in advance.

Nate 6/20/17 3:07 PM

Re: Brownstown Saturday

Sounds like they'll go first if I'm reading this correctly, "The UMRA King of the TQ feature field was set as well and will be ran after the No Way Out 40 make up feature before the remainder of the program continues."

They start hot lapping at 6.

i love dirt track racing 6/20/17 3:13 PM

Could be a great payout for the drivers in the no way out 40. $ $7500 to win that racing events and I think that the mscs show is $ 3000 to win. Hopefully that mother nature will be good to us. Lol.

treecitytornado 6/20/17 5:18 PM

MSCS show​ is their standard payout. $2,000 to Win.

wildman92 6/20/17 6:16 PM

Can't wait!! Looking forward to a good day with friends. 🏁🍹🍻

Charles Nungester 6/20/17 6:53 PM

Re: Brownstown Saturday

Still debating on going or not. I got no confidence on them having anything but a huggy pole track for the feature. Think there are five classes.

Should hotlap the sprints from the NWO 40 and run it directly after. Then rip the track and start new show.

It is what it is, THey already got my money for the purse for the NWO.

J.T. You racing any this year?

treecitytornado 6/20/17 6:58 PM

I ran the first ever MSCS show there in 2015 and it was ultra heavy early! Pulled 2 tearoffs a lap in my Heat. It still had a cushion along with moisture on the bottom in the Feature too. Never saw Brownstown that heavy in my life.

GYATK94 6/20/17 10:50 PM

Thanks for everyone's replies. Hopefully I can make it down. Might miss some hot laps, but seeing as I've not been to Brownstown, I'll have to do my best to make it so I can cross another track off the list.

IndianaSprintFan 6/21/17 8:10 PM

Maybe a dumb question but In a race postponed for this long is the car or the driver in the race? Are there any drivers not in the ride they were in back in March?

dshort36 6/21/17 8:37 PM

Should be good night of racing. I believe the car is in and new driver in a car would start at the tail