IndianaOpenWheel.com

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   USAC National Sprint Cars to Brownstown Speedway in 2008 (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=1507)

Chris Nunn 10/16/07 10:36 PM

USAC National Sprint Cars to Brownstown Speedway in 2008

Just got the word from Tim Keithley that the Lucas Oil USAC National Sprint Cars will make an appearance at Brownstown Speedway in early 2008

Three words

About Freakin Time

AERO410SCJA 10/16/07 10:39 PM

Re: USAC National Sprint Cars to Brownstown Speedway in 2008

HOPEFULLY A STAND ALONE EVENT!

two words
WATER TRUCK

PS I'm not stalking:angry-smiley-007:

Chris Nunn 10/16/07 10:43 PM

Youll probably have a support class...First time with the USAC guys at Brownstown, still iffy on exactly what kind of car count and crowd. So expect either Super Stocks or Modifieds.

A note on the track surface at the end of the year. It was pretty heavy with a cushion on top, which was exactly what we were trying to accomplish. So hopefully, things stay the same for next year.

Dwight Clock 10/16/07 10:51 PM

Outstanding! I thoroughly enjoyed my visit there this year and look forward to seeing USAC there next year. And your support class should be the bombers - they were awesome!:thumb:

FOR4 10/16/07 10:51 PM

Will this be a Saturday show? I hope they run super stocks. I love them and all their rowdy friends

Chris Nunn 10/16/07 10:53 PM

Yes, as far as I know it will be a Saturday night event.

Jake 10/16/07 11:03 PM

Hell, the sprints would prabably look like the support class at the end of the night if they were to run their weekly late models. hahaha

ronmil 10/16/07 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dwight Clock (Post 14567)
Outstanding! I thoroughly enjoyed my visit there this year and look forward to seeing USAC there next year. And your support class should be the bombers - they were awesome!:thumb:

Dwight,

I second that notion!

FOR4 10/17/07 12:07 AM

OK ..when I was there a guy named Godsey (sp) won the race was that stocks or super stocks. The fans of those drivers are really fun to watch a race with. Thats the type of cars I would like to see as a support class. But I don't know enything.

Richard Murray
Bonehead

Joey Woods 10/17/07 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FOR4 (Post 14586)
OK ..when I was there a guy named Godsey (sp) won the race was that stocks or super stocks. The fans of those drivers are really fun to watch a race with. Thats the type of cars I would like to see as a support class. But I don't know enything.

Richard Murray
Bonehead

It was Probably Smokin Joe Godsey and could have been either or both.