IndianaOpenWheel.com

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Hudson O'Neal/Brady Short team (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=102630)

scottyCbus 1/15/18 8:29 AM

Re: Hudson O'Neal/Brady Short team

This kid is something to watch! can't wait to see were this goes for him! Good Luck young man! :):6::32:

ISF 1/15/18 2:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by btg1963 (Post 488213)
Hudson is doing a great job in anything he drives. I’ve heard it said that their plan is for him to drive ANYTHING he can to get as much EXPERIENCE as he can. PLEASE everyone.... keep in mind he is only 17 years old...

We've watched young Mr. O'Neil race late models several times over the past season or two and he's been successful beyond his years. Somewhat like the Pierce kid from Illinois who started in late models when he was in his mid teens.

It's good to see Hudson venturing into other genre's at such a young age. If this young man has aspirations of getting to where the money is he probably doesn't want to fall into the dirt late model rut. Very few have come out of the dirt late model ranks to enjoy a successful career where the money can be made. Get noticed while driving the dirt open wheel cars and the doors seem to open more readily.

brsteg 1/16/18 6:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mc/rider (Post 488198)
Chris Bell

He needs to hop in a sports car or Indy Car before he is fully in the talk. And they are just talking about potential for Hudson.

jdull99 1/16/18 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ISF (Post 488247)
We've watched young Mr. O'Neil race late models several times over the past season or two and he's been successful beyond his years. Somewhat like the Pierce kid from Illinois who started in late models when he was in his mid teens.

It's good to see Hudson venturing into other genre's at such a young age. If this young man has aspirations of getting to where the money is he probably doesn't want to fall into the dirt late model rut. Very few have come out of the dirt late model ranks to enjoy a successful career where the money can be made. Get noticed while driving the dirt open wheel cars and the doors seem to open more readily.

I kinda thought Dirt LM racing paid better than even WoO sprint car racing...I actually don't think too many NASKAR Truck (strong "rumors "my way is only Sauter & Crafton paid by their teams...I can't blv Toyota & Ford didn't offfer a wage to some of the names that ran for them in recent years) & even Xfinity drivers make as much money...of coarse if you get in Cup tho....