IndianaOpenWheel.com

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   #RMAC Softball Showdown (Driver Teams) (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=86038)

cshuman 7/6/15 4:25 PM

#RMAC Softball Showdown (Driver Teams)

1 Attachment(s)
#RMAC Softball Showdown
(Racers Making A Change)
Tuesday, July 14th at 6 PM
7509 New Augusta Road
Indianapolis, IN 46268

It is almost time for everyone's favorite week of the summer, Indiana Sprint Week!

We will be gathering to have a softball game between two teams of USAC drivers! This event takes place on the Tuesday of Sprint Week that we have off from racing so all drivers, crews, sponsors, families, fans, and friends are invited to join us watch these guys play ball!

After the game we will all be heading over to the Bar & Grill that is connected to the ball fields to grab a beer and some food while a silent auction takes place. (The Fishbowl Pub offers a full bar and food menu.)

There will be PLENTY of amazing pieces of memorabilia to bid on including items from:

Kyle Larson
Ricky Stenhouse Jr.
Chad Boespflug
Kevin Thomas Jr.
Casey Shuman
Landon Simon
Ron Shuman
USAC
John Force Racing
Shane Cottle
Rico Abreu
Bryan Clauson
TeeJay Crawford Photography

Plus many more!

All proceeds collected during our event will be donated to a family in need being treated at Riley Children's Hospital.

If you are interested in donating or have any questions, feel free to contact Brooke Rowden.

We hope to see all of you there for a fun day full of laughs and memories that will go towards a great cause!

Mrs G 7/9/15 12:54 PM

Sounds like a great time for a great cause!

Mrs G 7/13/15 8:41 AM

Help support RMAC and Riley Children's Hospital!

cshuman 7/13/15 10:08 AM

Thanks Mrs. G! It will be a good time, hope everyone comes out!

jim goerge 7/13/15 1:18 PM

Re: #RMAC Softball Showdown (Driver Teams)

Casey I think you should get Mrs. G to play. Understand she was a hell of a player couple years ago. Can you say ringer lol:6:

Mrs G 7/13/15 3:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jim goerge (Post 418952)
Casey I think you should get Mrs. G to play. Understand she was a hell of a player couple years ago. Can you say ringer lol:6:

Ha, that was during my younger and lighter days! These days I have to be able to get up and go to work the next day.

Mrs G 7/14/15 9:46 AM

Head out to Midwest Sports Complex tonight to support Riley Children's Hospital!

cshuman 7/14/15 12:33 PM

Lots of really cool things added to the silent auction! Everyone come watch us make fools out of ourselves lol.

robert gatten 7/14/15 1:39 PM

Re: #RMAC Softball Showdown (Driver Teams)

Headed that way soon.

JarrettFarms73 7/14/15 4:28 PM

Wish I could be there tonight. Wanted to toss out an idea from a softball tournament benefitting Relay' I've played in Avon.

They would allow teams to purchase "home runs" before the game as an added twist to competitive fund raising. Especially after teams are announced, maybe fans could buy runs up to the end of the 2nd inning for their favorite driver and make it something like a 42 to 43 final score! Think cost was $100 in Avon but make it whatever you want. I'd say cheaper since you also have the auction going.

Regardless, I know it'll be a great night. Thanks Casey and the rest of the drivers for their time to make this happen! Very, very cool!!