IndianaOpenWheel.com

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   POWRI "Battle at the Center" this Saturday! (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=40379)

Brat47 12/18/10 9:12 PM

Re: POWRI "Battle at the Center" this Saturda

Can someone please give results for the ones of us that paid and are not getting ANYTHING. This really bites. I better be able to get a refund if I see nothing all night!!!

wbr 12/18/10 9:17 PM

If you are using windows media player;
1. click on "now playing" at the top of the screen
2. click "more options" this will open a windows settings window
3. Click on the network tab at the top
4. in the next window 2/3 of the way down on the right click Configure...
5. Check the Autodetect proxy settings.
This should make it work for you.

Brat47 12/18/10 9:41 PM

Mark that didn't work either. I can't believe no one is giving results. The tech guy isn't very fast and hasn't been helpful, only told me that I shouldn't use aol.

Race Poor 12/18/10 9:48 PM

I am glad this is being streamed and I am enjoying the feed. I couldn't think of anything that I would rather be watching, its not perfect but well worth the money. Thanks for the effort involved in providing this to all of us stuck somewhere else wishing we could be at the track!

Jerry Shaw 12/18/10 9:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brat47 (Post 206895)
Mark that didn't work either. I can't believe no one is giving results. The tech guy isn't very fast and hasn't been helpful, only told me that I shouldn't use aol.

Are you using Internet Explorer for your browser? At first I was using Safari and I was getting audio, with no video. I then switched over to Internet Explorer and that fixed it. I was just having a compatibility issue with the Windows Media Player plug in for Safari. And that's never been an issue with anyone else's webcasts before.

Jerry

Brat47 12/18/10 9:49 PM

Is there somewhere to see the results?

Beer Goggles 12/18/10 9:50 PM

I was getting the feed with some glitches, but now my screen went black.

Brat47 12/18/10 9:51 PM

Jerry I tried internet explorer and aol nothing works. I didn't have any problems all summer with all the feeds.

Fred Zirzow 12/18/10 9:54 PM

1st heat finish: Loyet, Moughan,Droud, knepper, Siner, Frewalut, A. Brown.

Heat 2: Fike, Darand, Hatton, Armtrong, Buckwalter.

Heat 3: Causon, Hagar, Ferns, Felker, McGillivary

First ted of the night comes out for Shane Cottle who hour on his lid going into 3. Shane is ok and yellow is out

Heat 4: Roney, Kuhn, D. king, Cockrum, Gough, Roberts. Time for a quick break.

Heat 5: Budres, Pittman, Daum, Robinson, Sherrell

Heat 6: Stenhouse, D. armstrong, Coons, Meseraul, Wilson, Kobylarz, Neal

Heat 7: Stratton, Hotsinger, Black, R. King, K. King.

Heat 8: Anderson, Shuman, Blackhurst, Adler, Miller

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/powri

wbr 12/18/10 9:56 PM

The problems may be the connection speed. When it first started the video and audio was as good as I would expect for a web feed. I am in a hotel on wireless internet connection and I noticed the more car doors slam the worse my feed gets= more users here in the hotel means slower connection.
Sometimes refreshing your connection to the internet will get you a faster one, but really the whole concept of the internet makes it fairly unreliable.
Take it easy on them until you find out you don't get your $15 back; these webcasts take considerable effort and I for one really appreciate it not being able to attend.