Indiana Open Wheel
Page 1 of 2

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Sciscoe calls his shot!! (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=33761)

torqueball 6/24/10 8:35 PM

Sciscoe calls his shot!!

Jon "The Mayor" Sciscoe has called his shot for this weekend's event at the Bloomington Speedway. "It's my time" states Jon. "I know the Silent Gasser, The Marathon Man, and The Springville Splasher will all be there, but we are ready and focused." I spoke earlier with The Mayor's team manager Mikey and head wrench Fox and they have been burning the midnight oil readying the #7 for action. Sciscoe has really been inspired lately with his teams dedication. "Their hard work along with the support of my sponsors Sun Mart, Mary M's Flowers, and Dalex is what has given me this confidence" concludes Jon. "I plan to meet with some photographers on the front stretch at the end of the night!!"

Great Scott 6/24/10 9:20 PM

Re: Sciscoe calls his shot!!

I 've said a couple of times this year that its your time. Good Luck tommorrow night!:6:

Jerry Shaw 6/24/10 11:43 PM

Originally Posted by torqueball:
Jon "The Mayor" Sciscoe has called his shot for this weekend's event at the Bloomington Speedway. "It's my time" states Jon. "I know the Silent Gasser, The Marathon Man, and The Springville Splasher will all be there, but we are ready and focused." I spoke earlier with The Mayor's team manager Mikey and head wrench Fox and they have been burning the midnight oil readying the #7 for action. Sciscoe has really been inspired lately with his teams dedication. "Their hard work along with the support of my sponsors Sun Mart, Mary M's Flowers, and Dalex is what has given me this confidence" concludes Jon. "I plan to meet with some photographers on the front stretch at the end of the night!!"

That's just how competitive it is at Bloomington Speedway, this year. Even the guy that writes your PRs will be there, with the intention of kicking your ass.:3:

Jerry

ByronMack 6/25/10 6:07 AM

Looks like it's going to be a great night weatherwise. Can't wait to get there, bringing my 2 nephews, will be the youngest ones first race.
Posted via Mobile Device

cecil98 6/25/10 6:27 AM

Sounds like the Muhammed Ali of Bloomington !!! :3: After you win it, grab the mic and shout "I shook up the whole world!! I shook up the whole world!!!.....I'M A BAD MAN !!!!!! :3: Good luck, Jon! Hope your prediction comes true.

Charles Nungester 6/25/10 7:55 AM

Don't float it in too hard or you'll likely end up flying like a bee :)

Good luck Jon.

I'll be watching from the hill :)

sprinter7 6/25/10 9:33 AM

That was a good one Danny Holtsclaw!:5: Hope I can come through for ya! Thanks for all the good lucks

BHAS SpeedMedic 6/25/10 9:57 AM

Jon just keep it on the ground or the only one interviewing you will be me...and I'm the last guy there you want to talk to

Bradleyracing86 6/25/10 10:25 AM

Holtzclaw has found his calling, watch out Chris Nunn! Lol
Posted via Mobile Device

Chris Nunn 6/25/10 12:55 PM

Haha no doubt! Wish I could be there to see this