IndianaOpenWheel.com

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Plymouth: UMP Modifieds added to WOO Sprint show. 5/13. (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=91911)

Charles Nungester 5/13/16 11:51 AM

Re: Plymouth: UMP Modifieds added to WOO Sprint show. 5/13.

Don as well as every other midget owner IMHO has every right to voice his concern. If he could race his midget for 800 a night vs 1100 that tire rules and high pit fees bring it too. HE'S TELLING YOU why he won't be there. His car has won, runs up front at certain places. Personally I'd love to see it.

IMHO if rules that provide no technical advantage or compromise safety cost teams more. Then your hurting the sport in a short sighted $$ grab.

Fans go to see cars and especially with midget counts other than the midget weeks. The more cars the better from a fans perspective. Why should I drive three hours each way if you can't field a full feature?

DonMoore10 5/13/16 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by on_the_hammer (Post 445486)
You act like this is something new. Any time the outlaws are around the pit passes are higher. Midgets aren't the main attraction tonight and the pit price is set accordingly. Might work to stop ******** for once and go race your car and you might make an extra dollar to pay for the pit pass next. Until then save us all from your sob story

!. Yep... brand new to pay $40 for a pit pass for a purse a bit more than 1/3 of the going rate for a USAC brand show.
2. I don't attend Woo shows. They are a joke IMO.... no passing and terribly boring and if the pit pass is $40 or more, you'll never ever see me there for sure. Thx..
3. If the midgets aren't the attraction then reduce the pit pass fee to $30 or better yet to match the reduced brand name purse offered to $10. ( One third of the going brand name purse=one third of the pit pass fee.)
4. Quote: Stop ************ for once). You're invited to pay all my expense to race a midget. What's ur name and phone number and address so I can send you all the bills that are required to keep a midget competitive on the track. Apparently you've been in a cave for the past few years. We race all the dates at Montpelier plus select others. Ur invited to meet me there and pay all the expenses. Next week I'll be there at 2:30 PM. Get ur wallet out and pay for all my pit passes. Can't wait to meet you. Do you make a living advising midget teams?

on_the_hammer 5/13/16 2:37 PM

I have my own car and pit passes to fund. Not looking for a hand out or complain about everything that doesn't benefit me.

Charles Nungester 5/13/16 5:31 PM

They'd be wise to run this show off as quickly as possible. Line of storms to west

dkdorkboy 5/13/16 6:49 PM

20 midgets

chop 5/14/16 2:39 PM

So what no talk of how great the mod race was last night? Lets start a go fund me account to play for Don's tires and pit passes