Indiana Open Wheel
Page 1 of 4 Last

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   I don't care what anyone says, but... (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=49423)

cleatziff 6/28/11 3:17 PM

I don't care what anyone says, but...

I can not wait to watch the late models tonight!!!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

D.O. 6/28/11 3:20 PM

Re: I don't care what anyone says, but...

Racing is Racing and I'm ready to head to LPS and see some Tin Tops!!
:35:

hoosier race fan 6/28/11 3:34 PM

Should be some great late model racing just like last year. It would be great to see some promotors from the other tracks throughout the state in attendance and maybe it would encourage them to add some races like this to their schedule.

Chris Nunn 6/28/11 3:50 PM

Leaving my house in about 20 minutes. Cant wait

apexonephoto 6/28/11 4:21 PM

I don't care what anyone says, the month long "Hell Tour" really puts any speed, sprint or midget week to shame. By that I mean the wear and tear on drivers, crews and equipment. The heat of summer and price of fuel really add to that. Glad to see some of you guys going. I went to the opener at Kankakee County and it was a great show. I've also been to the last two nights of the 2009 tour. Always some real competitive cars, and emotions can get the better after 14 days on the road.

Dannypollock24 6/28/11 4:30 PM

Hell yeah I'm getting ready to get on my ATV and take the 18 mile ride it's fun and I missed out on this race last year was stuck in bed all last summer from spine surgery so now I get to see what I missed last year!

Except it will be even better this year on a much better racing surface!

Danny 24 :8:

PushEm! 6/28/11 9:44 PM

Congrats to Shannon Babb on the Late Model Victory tonight.
Mike Harrison Modified Winner.
Lee Hobbs Bomber Winner

Also not sure if I have ever seen LPS so slicked over, looks like Eldora after a WOO show!
Posted via Mobile Device

Chris Nunn 6/28/11 10:01 PM

The weather was nice...

Food was good
Posted via Mobile Device

beliles66 6/28/11 10:29 PM

Not the best race I've ever seen. Track rubbered up in the feature. The leaders had a hard time getting around lapped cars. But still nice to get out and see some late models. Surprised to see only 23 cars also. I think they've been averaging a lot more than that so far on the Hell Tour.
Posted using Mobile Device

PushEm! 6/28/11 10:31 PM

Originally Posted by beliles66:
Not the best race I've ever seen. Track rubbered up in the feature. The leaders had a hard time getting around lapped cars. But still nice to get out and see some late models. Surprised to see only 23 cars also. I think they've been averaging a lot more than that so far on the Hell Tour.
Posted using Mobile Device

Yeah they said usually around 40+ a night
Posted via Mobile Device