IndianaOpenWheel.com

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Bp? (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=20049)

SUPERDUKE 7/12/09 7:55 PM

Bp?

:7:where is the great billy puterbaugh? No speedweek?????????????????????:14:

Gregg 7/13/09 12:28 AM

Re: Bp?

I didn't even realize Billy had anything lined up for Daytona next February.:31:

cmakin 7/13/09 1:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gregg (Post 118111)
I didn't even realize Billy had anything lined up for Daytona next February.:31:

I think he is too busy with that male modeling gig.

4wheelsinthekoosh 7/13/09 1:52 AM

I am sitting at home cause Usuc is not in the budget. I have planned out the races that i could run in the winter with my car and since it comes out of my pocket i have to pick and choose where and when i race my car. If superduke would give me some of his race horse money that he got from hewitt and jw i could run sprintweek.

psullivan 7/13/09 7:46 AM

Sounds like a rational decision Billy - there are those who fail to choose this route and are broke and out of the sport today. Folks, the last I saw this guy has been an LPS and Gas City champ- he doesn't have to apologize to anyone.

SUPERDUKE 7/13/09 7:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4wheelsinthekoosh (Post 118118)
i am sitting at home cause usuc is not in the budget. I have planned out the races that i could run in the winter with my car and since it comes out of my pocket i have to pick and choose where and when i race my car. If superduke would give me some of his race horse money that he got from hewitt and jw i could run sprintweek.

jw gave me a bunch!!!!!!!!!! Hewitt nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:8::6: IF YOU GO OUT AND WIN A USAC RACE OR TWO YOU WOULD HAVE MORE BUCKS TO PICK THOSE CHERRY RACES.

hogan6 7/13/09 8:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4wheelsinthekoosh (Post 118118)
I am sitting at home cause Usuc is not in the budget. I have planned out the races that i could run in the winter with my car and since it comes out of my pocket i have to pick and choose where and when i race my car. If superduke would give me some of his race horse money that he got from hewitt and jw i could run sprintweek.

I don't think that 440c.i. engine he uses is quite USAC approved.

DIRT-TRACK-JUNKIE 7/13/09 8:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SUPERDUKE (Post 118140)
jw gave me a bunch!!!!!!!!!! Hewitt nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:8::6: IF YOU GO OUT AND WIN A USAC RACE OR TWO YOU WOULD HAVE MORE BUCKS TO PICK THOSE CHERRY RACES.

Puterbaugh cherry pickin..... noway :5: :5:

4wheelsinthekoosh 7/13/09 9:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hogan6 (Post 118144)
I don't think that 440c.i. engine he uses is quite USAC approved.

Here is the number to foxco ask them yourself 317 272 2300. Really we are going through this cherry pickin thing again. Tell ya what find a ride at gas city pville or kokomo and I will own you.
Posted via Mobile Device

SUPERDUKE 7/13/09 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4wheelsinthekoosh (Post 118167)
here is the number to foxco ask them yourself 317 272 2300. Really we are going through this cherry pickin thing again. Tell ya what find a ride at gas city pville or kokomo and i will own you.
posted via mobile device

no way your way to good for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just wanted to see you drive!!!!!!!!!!!!!