IndianaOpenWheel.com

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Its Back (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=111737)

jim goerge 11/11/19 6:35 AM

Its Back

I have a lot of friends out there who most of them I"ve met from this web site, and they been wondering where I"ve been . Well the truth of the matter was computer was down ,but something else was on my mind. I"m not sure how to word this so I"m just going to say it. My cancer is back. Its in my stomach and colon again, I"ve been told its in stage 3. The doctors here in Evansville don"t seem to want anything to do with it as 3 of them have told me I should go back to IU Medical in Indy, where I was treated before for this, so that's where I"ll be heading. I"M NOT GIVING UP and I hope you all don"t give up on me either. I was thinking my friends should know , so there it is. I"ll be dropping little lines about whats happening . Love you guys and THANKS JIM :D

luckybuc97 11/11/19 7:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jim goerge (Post 522573)
I have a lot of friends out there who most of them I"ve met from this web site, and they been wondering where I"ve been . Well the truth of the matter was computer was down ,but something else was on my mind. I"m not sure how to word this so I"m just going to say it. My cancer is back. Its in my stomach and colon again, I"ve been told its in stage 3. The doctors here in Evansville don"t seem to want anything to do with it as 3 of them have told me I should go back to IU Medical in Indy, where I was treated before for this, so that's where I"ll be heading. I"M NOT GIVING UP and I hope you all don"t give up on me either. I was thinking my friends should know , so there it is. I"ll be dropping little lines about whats happening . Love you guys and THANKS JIM :D

Thoughts and prayers Jim, hang in there buddy!

Stevensville Mike 11/11/19 8:43 AM

Re: Its Back

IU it shall be then - again. I'll be thinking about you all the way, Jim.

dirt330 11/11/19 8:56 AM

Thoughts and prayers coming your way. Keep up fighting and you will be back for next year's racing season.

Chief Wahoo 11/11/19 9:05 AM

Hang in there Jim, we are all thinking about you. If anybody can whoop that it's you! See you in the the spring my friend.

Charles Nungester 11/11/19 10:44 AM

Prayin for ya Jim. Also Praying for the Dr's and nurses to find the right treatment and kick cancers butt again and permanently.

racegal 11/11/19 11:06 AM

I will be keeping you in my prayers as I always do! Get well Jim! You can do it!

racenut69 11/11/19 11:50 AM

Thoughts and prayers,Jim

dshort36 11/11/19 1:25 PM

🙏🙏🙏🙏

PIT CART 11/11/19 1:41 PM

I don’t know you personally, but enjoy your desire to keep fighting this. Get well Jim🏁