IndianaOpenWheel.com

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   2019 (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=107482)

mc/rider 12/24/18 1:54 PM

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Looking forward to next years racing plus seeing old friends and meeting some new friends:23:

wildman92 12/24/18 3:44 PM

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you as well. We wish everyone the most blessed and safest of holidays. We made it through the shortest day of the year so it’s all downhill from here. Racing season will soon be upon us and we are so ready!!

Happy Holidays everyone!!

bighd0522 12/24/18 4:29 PM

Merry Christmas!

Chief Wahoo 12/24/18 7:18 PM

Re: 2019

All I want for Christmas is a safe and prosperous racing season for 2019! Merry Christmas to all.

jeffc5227 12/24/18 8:02 PM

Merry Christmas friends hope to meet some of you at the chili bowl.

jim goerge 12/25/18 12:51 AM

I got what I asked Santa for, To stay on top of the dirt and not below it. Treatment is going well SO Ya"LL will have to put up with me another year LOL. I have believed for many years that Race track people are the BEST people and each year you all prove me right ;)
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

I love all you IOW'ers :D Jim

Stevensville Mike 12/25/18 2:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jim goerge (Post 506795)
I got what I asked Santa for, To stay on top of the dirt and not below it. Treatment is going well SO Ya"LL will have to put up with me another year LOL. I have believed for many years that Race track people are the BEST people and each year you all prove me right ;)

Yes Virginia, there IS a Santa Claus.

Merry Christmas, Jim. :)

i love dirt track racing 12/25/18 8:54 AM

Merry Christmas to all of you guys and gals. Thanks mrs. g and your family's for all the great things that you do for us racing fans. Thanks to all the great friendships that our racing family's have created thur the year's of racing events. Love you guys and simple the best. Thanks.

racegal 12/25/18 9:02 AM

Merry Christmas Everyone!

ronmil 12/25/18 3:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jim goerge (Post 506795)

That is good to hear, Jim! Look forward to seeing you a bunch in 2019!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all my IOW friends; looking forward to seeing each and everyone of you again for another season of great dirt track racing! I did forty-six races this year; hope to equal or better that in 2019!