IndianaOpenWheel.com

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Special thanks to Mrs G (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=85594)

TQ29m 6/16/15 11:57 AM

Special thanks to Mrs G

Mrs G, just wanted to let you know, and thank you, for the IOW decal I received in the mail yesterday, I don't know how I missed them long ago, but by golly I got one now, thanks a million, if that pays the bill, and keep up the good work! Bob

Al Pierce 6/16/15 12:23 PM

Re: Special thanks to Mrs G

I want to get in on this thread and thank MrsG and Jerry Shaw for helping me to re-register on IOW after having my e-mail addy hacked and establishing a new one. It's unbelievable what you have to go through when this happens, and you don't get much help from other activities. So THANKS for your help!

Mrs G 6/16/15 12:52 PM

Al,

So good to hear that things are working for you again!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Pierce (Post 416180)
I want to get in on this thread and thank MrsG and Jerry Shaw for helping me to re-register on IOW after having my e-mail addy hacked and establishing a new one. It's unbelievable what you have to go through when this happens, and you don't get much help from other activities. So THANKS for your help!

Mrs G 6/16/15 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TQ29m (Post 416178)
Mrs G, just wanted to let you know, and thank you, for the IOW decal I received in the mail yesterday, I don't know how I missed them long ago, but by golly I got one now, thanks a million, if that pays the bill, and keep up the good work! Bob

Bob,

The thanks is more than enough to pay the bill. I just appreciate you supporting the site!

Mrs G

dirt330 6/16/15 1:03 PM

Got mine today. Thanks Mrs. G.

scottyCbus 6/16/15 2:32 PM

Yes Thank You very much for the decal I will display it proudly! :6:

cmiracingvids 6/16/15 8:22 PM

Got mine today too! Thank you so much!

har59 6/16/15 8:44 PM

May i enquire where i can purchase a iow decal?

agar 6/16/15 10:40 PM

Got Mine Thanks let me know if there is anything I can do to help you

i love dirt track racing 6/16/15 10:41 PM

Got mine today also thanks Mrs g. I'm proud to be a member on iow and thanks a lot for keeping the the iow families members and if you're not a member hopefully that you will sign up and become a member. You don't have to post comments on anything its a great way to show how your support for a great racing website. Thanks to all the iow families and racing fans and teams that makes this a great site.

gastown 6/16/15 10:43 PM

Thank you Mrs. G. I was pleasantly surprised by the mailbox today. I will smile largely everytime I glance at the decal!

Tumey's 55 6/16/15 11:31 PM

I will echo the comments of others. Thank you for the IOW decal. I greatly appreciate this website, it was a great find for me and helped to rekindle my love for sprint car racing after years of living outside of Indiana. Thanks for keeping this site alive.

dickster 6/20/15 9:19 AM

Thanks Mrs. G for my decal

LUCKYONE 6/20/15 9:31 AM

got mine too THANKS MRS. G

rapid robert 6/20/15 9:33 AM

Thanks so much for the decal, it will proudly be displayed here in Michigan.

PIT CART 6/20/15 11:49 AM

Put mine on my camper door for the world to see. Thank you

illinisprintfan 6/20/15 2:50 PM

Thank you very much Mrs G!! Mine arrived yesterday.

AustinSprinter 6/20/15 4:53 PM

Special thanks to "Mrs G"

Mrs G!!..Also sending my thanks for another great "IOW" decal, that I proudly received today in Phx.!!...we're so greatfull to have this website to enjoy!!..hrs. at a time!!...

410fuelinjected 6/20/15 5:11 PM

Re: Special thanks to "Mrs G"

Thanks Mrs G as mine arrived in the mail and will be proudly displayed!

Scooter 6/20/15 5:49 PM

Thanks from posse land!!!

PJ Wright 6/22/15 3:48 PM

Thank you Mrs. G ! I got mine today (our mail is a little slow). If any IOWers are tooling around upstate SC and see an IOW decal on the back window of an old red F150, it's me!:6: Thanks again!

davidm 6/23/15 8:48 AM

Thank you very much Mrs. G I got mine yesterday.

big d 6/23/15 1:44 PM

thanks so much mrs g,,got mine today,,super nice of ya,,wish I had a few more for my vehicles let us know if u make more,,ill be glad to buy a few...rocket don td motorsports

ronmil 6/23/15 1:46 PM

How do you obtain one of the decals and how much are they?

jim goerge 6/23/15 11:34 PM

Mrs. G I got mine today after sitting on wifes desk for a week:7: so once again I'm late But Thank you very much :6:. I just love this site plus I have met so many IOWer's at tracks all over :8:

jim goerge 6/23/15 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ronmil (Post 416747)
How do you obtain one of the decals and how much are they?

Ron Mrs. G sent me two If you're really nice to me going to Bloomington Friday I'll give ya one ;)