IndianaOpenWheel.com

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Today USAC Midgets @ Lawrenceburg (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=69705)

Dave Rudisell 6/15/13 7:23 AM

Today USAC Midgets @ Lawrenceburg

It's Raceday! Hope to see you all tonight!
www.lawrenceburgspeedway.com

Posted via Mobile Device

FishBurger 6/15/13 11:06 AM

Re: Today USAC Midgets @ Lawrenceburg

Beautiful morning here in The 'Burg. Lots of folks rolling in for tonights events. Several in Bob Evans for breakfast including some fans from PA. They were sporting Williams Grove Speedway tees and have attended all the IMW shows so far.

Read on FB that Brett Burdette is working out of town and Papa Joe will hand the keys to the 17B sprinter to a chap named Dave Darland. :6:

Charles Nungester 6/15/13 11:13 AM

Midgets 5 wide. BE THERE!

johnnythunderhead 6/15/13 12:02 PM

been look'n forward to this for a year now/ can't wait to see the wet rooster tails flying upward and the majestically-agile slide job the sprite midgets put on as they dance through the high banks in a high-speed ballet!

and did I say "life is good?"

Posted via Mobile Device

TheLip2 6/15/13 2:30 PM

Does anyone know what time qualifying is actually scheduled to start tonight and would they be willing to share that information here.

cmiracingvids 6/15/13 5:57 PM

I'm here. I don't see quals happening until 6:30 or 7. Racing is slated to follow quals. But they're still packing in a sloppy track and it's 6.

Posted via Mobile Device

racegal 6/15/13 8:30 PM

USAC is updating the Midget portion on Twitter but can anyone please let us know how the Sprints are doing?
Thank you in advance!
:9::9:

PAW 6/15/13 8:36 PM

The track is Great,racin better,beer ice cold!

Posted via Mobile Device

racegal 6/15/13 9:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FishBurger (Post 336417)
Beautiful morning here in The 'Burg. Lots of folks rolling in for tonights events. Several in Bob Evans for breakfast including some fans from PA. They were sporting Williams Grove Speedway tees and have attended all the IMW shows so far.

Read on FB that Brett Burdette is working out of town and Papa Joe will hand the keys to the 17B sprinter to a chap named Dave Darland. :6:

:8::8: Go Dave!!!! Thanks Marv!!
In case anyone is interested and doesn't know, Dave is in the Sprint feature! Not sure where he starts though.:8:
He starts 3rd! Go Dave!! Milk run!!

Pat O'Connor Fan 6/15/13 10:19 PM

Congratulations to IOW member :22:. Zach won tonight's Indiana Midget Week feature race. I think this is his first USAC win.