IndianaOpenWheel.com

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Best Team in USAC (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=29515)

TheChosenOne 3/4/10 2:04 PM

Best Team in USAC

Out of the 3 Major series of USAC, lets see a "Power Ranking" of the top 5 all 'round teams.

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

1.) RWB, They always bring fast cars to the track and can win on any night. Midgets, Sprint Cars, or Silver Crown.
2.) TSR, Levi Jones.. Enough said.
3.) Kasey Kahne Racing, Always hard to beat.
4.) DG Racing, You don't win 4 out of 5 by being lucky.
5.) Keith Kunz Motorsports, They give their drivers Machines that are always capable of winning.

Russ 3/4/10 2:59 PM

Re: Best Team in USAC

What about Team Hoffman?

mortboyz 3/4/10 2:59 PM

Midgets.....Wilkes
Sprints......Hoffmans
Champ Cars.....Galen Fox

Check the record books.....

turn4 3/4/10 3:37 PM

sprints..............:69:

Charles Nungester 3/4/10 5:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheChosenOne (Post 159744)
Out of the 3 Major series of USAC, lets see a "Power Ranking" of the top 5 all 'round teams.

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

1.) RWB, They always bring fast cars to the track and can win on any night. Midgets, Sprint Cars, or Silver Crown.
2.) TSR, Levi Jones.. Enough said.
3.) Kasey Kahne Racing, Always hard to beat.
4.) DG Racing, You don't win 4 out of 5 by being lucky.
5.) Keith Kunz Motorsports, They give their drivers Machines that are always capable of winning.

And you forget the only 9 time USAC sprint car champs? Whoops :69:

TheChosenOne 3/4/10 6:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charles Nungester (Post 159775)
And you forget the only 9 time USAC sprint car champs? Whoops :69:

I apologize sir, The hoffman team is good. But I'm not looking in the past, I'm talking about right now, If I was talking about the past Mr. Gardner would have been nowhere near my top 5 (No offense to the demon).

AERO410SCJA 3/4/10 6:41 PM

Ya that Hoffman teams way back in second in the points:15:

ShaneMugavin57 3/4/10 7:51 PM

You said all around? What has DG done on pavement? I am definitely glad to see Kevin Briscoe succeed and that would definitely help there ranking in my mind and they might come out and win some pavement races. Then I would consider them a top ALL AROUND (your words) team.

arctic monkey21 3/4/10 8:15 PM

Right now the best sprint car team is Levi and the 20. Three time champion, three ISW titles and has finished in the top 2 in points since 2005. Until somebody proves otherwise its them.

lilrim 3/4/10 8:46 PM

klatt- midget
tsr- sprint
bk motorsports- Crown car