IndianaOpenWheel.com

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Do you like sprint cars more than football? (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=111411)

ronmil 10/12/19 3:47 PM

Re: Do you like sprint cars more than football?

Never watch football, but I will watch college basketball, not the NBA. My wife likes the UK, IU, and U of E (Evansville) teams. She also likes the St. Louis Cardinals baseball team.
Her health prevents her from attending most of the short track races. Her only events this year were The Ted Horn 100 at DuQuoin and the USAC Four Crown Nationals at Eldora. Both events were outstanding.

Rpracing1 10/12/19 7:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chief wahoo (Post 521607)
haters always gonna hate.

lol

3Cfan 10/12/19 8:43 PM

Boomer Sooner, now lets go racing!

Non wing lover 10/13/19 2:23 AM

Well we would have been there if weather was a little warmer please let me explain I had a kidney transplant on May 21st this year I'm only nearly 5months out if I should catch a cold or get the flu I can't just stay in bed eat chicken noodle soup and cover up under a comforter it's a trip to ICU at the hospital that's the only reason we was not there believe me the plans was terre haute on Friday for usac then Saturday the action at waynesfield so went and seen the movie joker sucked not being at the races but I just got watch it so I don't risk getting any kind of sickness of any kind ICU is not fun miss all our racing friend now I got to monitor the weather radar for Kokomo klash hoping it's in our favor

Gregg 10/13/19 9:53 AM

I live in Cincinnati. We don't have professional football here.

Charles Nungester 10/13/19 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gregg (Post 521636)
i live in cincinnati. We don't have professional football here.

ssd dey

racenut69 10/13/19 1:44 PM

lol!
Quote:

Originally Posted by gregg (Post 521636)
i live in cincinnati. We don't have professional football here.

illiNOISE 10/13/19 1:45 PM

I don't get why some have to be so damn passive aggressive. Why can't we just support racing, without taking shots at other sports?🙄

Besides, if it wasn't for the Rams 20 years in St. Louis, we wouldn't have the Dome for the Gateway Dirt Nationals.😉

Rhody 10/14/19 5:41 PM

One is life, the other is a game. I'm a lifelong Patriots fan, and I'm ready for Brady and Belichick to retire so I can have my Sunday afternoons back. Sunday's are for washing sprint cars, not watching football.

davidm 10/15/19 9:37 AM

I watch football until the FIS Downhill Ski season and Bobsleigh/Skeleton action starts. It's my winter speed fix!