IndianaOpenWheel.com

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Korey Weyant wins Kamps (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=22555)

#1SPRINTVET 8/30/09 12:44 AM

Korey Weyant wins Kamps

The SCORA race at Kamps had 23 cars. Korey Weyant won the 25lap "Alex Coonan Classic" over Tommy Rockwell adn Justin Marvel. Weyant also won the Dash. Craig Budde ended up the SCORA point champ for 2009 and Joe Varvel edged out Matt Humphrey by one point to be the rookie of the year.

LEADERS EDGE 8/30/09 12:52 AM

Re: Korey Weyant wins Kamps

Weren't they all SCORA rookies? Congrats to Korey.

racefan20 8/30/09 1:09 AM

Justin Marvel? I heard he was getting back in the saddle. Good to hear. :6:

ahall 8/30/09 3:57 AM

Tyler Shoemaker...Great drive for him. He has the smallest, cheapest, hand-me-down motor out there and made the show, passed four cars before blowing a head gasket. Don't Quit Tyler!

midgy 8/30/09 8:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ahall (Post 131341)
Tyler Shoemaker...Great drive for him. He has the smallest, cheapest, hand-me-down motor out there and made the show, passed four cars before blowing a head gasket. Don't Quit Tyler!

I was working with Tyler last night. Even though the night did not go as planned, it was great to see him back in the saddle again. He had fun and that is the name of the game.

That was my first trip to Kamp and to be associated with SCORA. Many thanks to John and Julie for keeping me calm until Tyler got there!! I'll not only be back to Kamp but will be attending future SCORA races.

JMar47 8/30/09 11:38 AM

Thanks for the support John Hoover. I had a great time last night. I hope to be out there a lot more.

ahall 8/30/09 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by midgy (Post 131359)
I was working with Tyler last night. Even though the night did not go as planned, it was great to see him back in the saddle again. He had fun and that is the name of the game.

That was my first trip to Kamp and to be associated with SCORA. Many thanks to John and Julie for keeping me calm until Tyler got there!! I'll not only be back to Kamp but will be attending future SCORA races.

I was bummed out that I couldn't be there with the team last night, but it was great knowing he was back out there racing, and even better that everyone has having a chance to compete, andof course have fun!! I'm glad to hear Kamp was nice, I have yet to get there either, and am anxious to go.

#1Brad Kuhn Fan 8/30/09 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JMar47 (Post 131400)
Thanks for the support John Hoover. I had a great time last night. I hope to be out there a lot more.

always fun watching you. do you know if you'll be back out in 09?

Finner18 8/30/09 12:10 PM

Glad to hear your back Justin. Hope to see ya soon.
Congrats to Korey on the win.

NIMEE79 8/30/09 1:19 PM

Nice job k.w.--- glad to see you get the win ----wish we could've been there !