IndianaOpenWheel.com

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Job in Indiana wanted (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=97633)

drtracr 3/5/17 2:59 PM

Job in Indiana wanted

I am wanting to relocate to Indiana area, need a job, former parts manager, service manager for trucks. Can do most anything. Give me a shout.:22:

mc/rider 3/6/17 11:30 AM

Re: Job in Indiana wanted

You sound like a young man with a focused resume.Indianapolis is a boom town.Jump in the pool and start paddling:23:

staggerman 3/6/17 1:08 PM

Start with Stoops Freightliner, a former and current supporter of USAC sprint car racing. Can't remember Jim Whiteside's company that was with trucks. I agree with MC, get into the city and there is plenty of opportunities.

drtracr 3/7/17 1:56 PM

I am anything but a young man, want to relocate due to wife's family in area and I love racing. I retired from driving several years ago, but still love it. Love sprint cars, midgets, TQ's, most any open wheel car

mc/rider 3/7/17 8:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drtracr (Post 469078)
I am anything but a young man, want to relocate due to wife's family in area and I love racing. I retired from driving several years ago, but still love it. Love sprint cars, midgets, TQ's, most any open wheel car

Pardon my assumption[young man],wish you well and hope to see ya at the races

hairracer44 3/7/17 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drtracr (Post 468959)
I am wanting to relocate to Indiana area, need a job, former parts manager, service manager for trucks. Can do most anything. Give me a shout.:22:

Try PFM Truck and Car Care Center, 1402 W Hanna Ave, Indianapolis, IN 46217. Ask for Dave Petree I know they are looking for good people just expanded and added bays.

Unlucky#9 3/8/17 9:48 AM

You could try Greasy Dick's truck repair in Greensburg if you're looking for a quieter town to live in than Indy, but still within driving distance of most tracks in the state. The owners are family friends of ours.

drtracr 3/8/17 4:30 PM

Thanks guys, need all the help I can get.

LJC77 3/8/17 10:44 PM

That's one hell of a name for a truck repair shop!

drtracr 3/15/17 6:00 PM

Still looking for that opportunity. I have experience with Cat, Cummins, Ford, Kubota, Perkins, and most any other engine. I have extensive parts background.
Jimmy
drtracr@aol.com

Nut'n but Dirt 3/16/17 8:54 PM

Dickinson Fleet Services in Indy had hiring signs out. You might try there. It is located on 96th Street in Carmel.

drtracr 3/16/17 10:48 PM

Hey guys thanks for the info, but I am not a mechanic, just a lowly parts and sales guy or a manager

Jim Gardner 3/16/17 10:59 PM

IU has an open position if you have basketball coaching experience.

josh slone 3/17/17 8:14 AM

Check your email, I have a couple opportunities that may be a decent fit for you.

Unlucky#9 3/17/17 2:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LJC77 (Post 469165)
That's one hell of a name for a truck repair shop!

That's the reason he chose that name, how do you forget it? You break down in Atlanta, what do you do? You get on truck down and find the nearest repair facility. You break down in LA, what do you do? You get on truck down and find the nearest repair facility. You break down in Greensburg IN, what do you do?.........

drtracr 3/18/17 3:05 PM

I can't even spell basketball. I am from Alabama and all we do is play college football. Very little else except the Talladega races twice a year.

drtracr 3/19/17 2:15 PM

anyone know anything about Superior Tank and Trailer?

drtracr 3/29/17 10:18 PM

Still looking for that job in Indiana, needs to be either sales or parts, Have much experience.

Andrew S. Quinn 3/30/17 9:10 AM

When I decided I had to live in Indiana, I reasoned with myself that if I wanted a job in Indiana, I had to make it look like I lived there. I moved out in 2006 and lived in my conversion Van the first 3 months, got a P. O.box and a phone with an Indiana number. After I did that my phone started ringing. Your mileage might vary.....

drtracr 3/30/17 6:57 PM

been thinking of that very thing, not the van part, having an In. address and phone number

metalglue 3/30/17 7:36 PM

That's in ohio

Burksy46 3/31/17 2:15 PM

Call Penske Honda on 96th and keystone need a parts guy

drtracr 4/16/17 10:01 PM

Well I had my back surgery and am doing fine, now ready to find a job. parts sales, inside sales, service manager, outside sales, track management, promotions sales, you name it I have done it.

Jimmy Martin
205-790-8218