IndianaOpenWheel.com

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Devin Fairchild (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=77070)

cwfan08 5/11/14 1:07 AM

Devin Fairchild

Devin Fairchild aka #1Brad Kuhn Fan flipped his tq at Montpelier tonight..He had knee pain and they transported him to the hospital..Thoughts and prayers and hopes to a speedy recovery..

Tyler

BrentTFunk 5/11/14 8:52 AM

Re: Devin Fairchild

Hope to see Devin soon

SPD 37 5/11/14 10:02 AM

Get well soon!! Devin

1BIGracefan 5/11/14 10:14 AM

Get better buddy!

#1Brad Kuhn Fan 5/11/14 10:50 AM

This is kendra, surgery went good, the swelling is pretty bad, he did have to have surgery this morning at 4 am and they had to remove most of his knee cap! Plz keep our family n ur thoughts and prayers!

midgy 5/11/14 10:54 AM

Thank you for the update. The racing family is praying for Devin, you and your family.

dirtnonwingfan 5/11/14 11:30 AM

Our thoughts and prayers are with Devin for a quick recovery.

Jerry Spencer 5/11/14 12:35 PM

Devin We hope you recovery and get back in the car soon. I have to ask 1. did you have knee guards and 2. I hope you are covered by stida, the reason I ask is what can we do to not have this kind of injury again and to let all the drivers out there know you have got to be covered on the race track by stida.

The reson I say this is because I know for a fact Josh has used the insurance ( would rather have it and never use it) and the coverage saved his butt in huge medical bills.

Again Get Well Devin and let us know if we can help.

Spencer Racing #66j
stida.com / Halfmoon Resturant & Brewery
www.joshspencer.com and on Facebook @ Spencer Racing

treecitytornado 5/11/14 1:16 PM

Get Well, Devin! Praying for you!

PIT CART 5/11/14 1:33 PM

Get well Devin.

Gregg 5/11/14 1:43 PM

Hoping for a speedy recovery.

SCOTT M 5/11/14 1:45 PM

Praying!

davidm 5/11/14 3:28 PM

Hope you're feeling better very soon Devin.

racegal 5/11/14 3:42 PM

Oh No!! Praying for you to get well soon!

Mud Packer 5/11/14 8:31 PM

Devin,

Sorry to hear the news. Hoping for a speedy recovery. Keep us posted Kendra with future updates. Thoughts and prayers for you and the entire family.

Mike

billm233 5/11/14 8:55 PM

#74 Devin Fairchild - Montpelier Motor Speedway - May 10, 2014

Get well soon Devin. Hoping for a speedy recovery!

[IMG]https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7315/...417e2f17_c.jpgDSC_9724 by billm233, on Flickr[/IMG]

[IMG]https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7441/...5bc828c5_c.jpgDSC_1268 by billm233, on Flickr[/IMG]

cmakin 5/12/14 4:09 AM

Take care of yourself, Devin!

Great Scott 5/12/14 8:08 AM

Hoping for a speedy recovery so you can get back in the saddle.

gunslinger 5/12/14 8:13 AM

Get well soon Devin! Hope for a speedy Recovery!!!!

#1Brad Kuhn Fan 5/12/14 10:40 AM

He's in good spirits,Surgery went well, they could only save half his knee cap tho, he has to stay here for observation tonight and if all goes well we get to come home tomorrow! Ty for all the thoughts n support!yes are blood shot, gonna be a long road to recovery anywhere between 3-9 months recovery! Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers!kendra

coachmeece 5/12/14 11:29 AM

Praying for you buddy

Midget 89 5/13/14 9:28 AM

Prayers for a speedy and full recovery.

#1Brad Kuhn Fan 5/13/14 2:40 PM

Thanks everyone for the thoughts and prayers. I can't thank you all enough. I especially want to thank Jerry Coons Jr with impact. Loren hill with DJ safety. And the Hans device. I'm thankful to have just a broken knee. See you all at the track very soon.

Jerry Spencer 5/13/14 5:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by #1Brad Kuhn Fan (Post 374468)
Thanks everyone for the thoughts and prayers. I can't thank you all enough. I especially want to thank Jerry Coons Jr with impact. Loren hill with DJ safety. And the Hans device. I'm thankful to have just a broken knee. See you all at the track very soon.

The main thing is to not get down, you made it thru a hard crash now go forward and keep your head up, do whatever you have to do to stay happy don't let yourself get down. When people makes light jokes they may be trying to lighten the mood for you.

Good luck in your recovery kid.

Ask your driver if they have stida if not get it as soon as possible

Jerry #66j
stida.com / Halfmoon Resturant & Brewery
www.joshspencer.com on Facebook @ Spencer Racing