IndianaOpenWheel.com

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Tulare? (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=25779)

mnnonwing 11/14/09 12:10 AM

Tulare?

Anybody know what's going on at tulare?

TeamCGR 11/14/09 12:30 AM

Re: Tulare?

Not a whole lot right now. We are in the pits with several other teams from the great state of Indiana. Demon, PIR SC Winner Cole Whitt, Team Short of Brady and Jeff Bland, Indian Underground Team of Casey Riggs and Mr. Stanbrough, Baldwin Racing and their driver Justin Grant.

Team just got back from the Grocery Store to be serenaded by Gun Shots outside the Fairgrounds. Its not the greatest neighborhood. Nice...

Several other teams in the house but that is all I know for now.. Racing tomorrow..

Z-man 11/14/09 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeamCGR (Post 145223)
Not a whole lot right now. We are in the pits with several other teams from the great state of Indiana. Demon, PIR SC Winner Cole Whitt, Team Short of Brady and Jeff Bland, Indian Underground Team of Casey Riggs and Mr. Stanbrough, Baldwin Racing and their driver Justin Grant.

Team just got back from the Grocery Store to be serenaded by Gun Shots outside the Fairgrounds. Its not the greatest neighborhood. Nice...

Several other teams in the house but that is all I know for now.. Racing tomorrow..

Deer season?

mowerman 11/14/09 1:06 AM

Anyone at tulare that wants a great meal go to Black Bear Dinner . Food excelent, service outstanding. THE BEST;.

Jerry Shaw 11/14/09 1:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mnnonwing (Post 145222)
Anybody know what's going on at tulare?

It's a Saturday/Sunday event.

Jerry

AERO410SCJA 11/14/09 2:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mowerman (Post 145227)
Anyone at tulare that wants a great meal go to Black Bear Dinner . Food excelent, service outstanding. THE BEST;.

I heard they cook every thing in one pot all at the same time:18:

AustinSprinter 11/14/09 4:23 AM

Just back from Elks in Visalia,rite across walkin bridge from Lampliter Inn where its mity cool outside!!....Ha!..you thot I would be walkin!!...Not when I got a couple drunks to get back to da house!!....My Father "Amaral" needs alota supervision!!...when he gets outa da house!!....Bob....wheres this good eatin place located!!...we'll be rollin in am to search for it!!.....Easy run across desert last nite from Pir....9:30 to 5:15 here In Visalia!!....cept for rain/wind on da pass!!...passed a couple haulers on ten,#40 Midget...mabe BC's#11 DMS rig!!....All in all great nite at Pir!!..Descent crowd....now onto PCN at Tulare Sat/Sun....Nice turn out for Steak Nite at Elks!!....thanks to "Duke" for the Hollar today!!...n' "Happy Birthday" Early!!....ChiliBowl not that far off!!....see ya there....

Dave Rudisell 11/14/09 9:51 AM

Quote:

Team Gulick, Best of luck tonight, we are celebrating our points champions tonight, and you, Nic Faas, Brady Short will be missed, but we will definatly be thinking of you guys tonight. Best of luck to all of you. You all make us Indiana folks proud of what you all do.
Sincerely, Dave Rudisell

Dirtfan 11/14/09 9:53 AM

Quote:

Good luck of all!

Scott Daloisio 11/14/09 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Z-man (Post 145225)
Deer season?

Nope! It is just that part of Tulare. Nothing out of the ordinary.

IndyBound 11/14/09 1:24 PM

Best of luck Coleman and team CGR. Pete, thanks for the update.

Patti

petey 11/14/09 2:42 PM

Heard Hockett is supposed to be there but not sure if he's in the #13. Maybe the Main #35 car he drove at Calistoga?

Tripcrwn 11/14/09 7:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petey (Post 145297)
Heard Hockett is supposed to be there but not sure if he's in the #13. Maybe the Main #35 car he drove at Calistoga?

The e-mail I received from a fellow fan lists entries for the PCN and has Hockett in the #13. Good info from what I understand. Tony Jones will not be there. :15:

Z-man 11/14/09 8:55 PM

Qualifying now, looks like they are having some problams getting cars on and off the track.

SprintManDave 11/14/09 8:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Z-man (Post 145225)
Deer season?

Or is it D-E-A-R season.

racefan1 11/14/09 9:03 PM

Is anyone else having a problem with the video freezing up?

Onlydirt 11/14/09 9:19 PM

Video is good, but no timing. If anyone is getting it wrote down I would like to see the times for quals

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

freezing now that I posted it wasnt...lol still better than nothing! Thanks USAC

Dirtfan 11/14/09 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by racefan1 (Post 145343)
Is anyone else having a problem with the video freezing up?

website please!

Dick Monahan 11/14/09 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dirtfan (Post 145365)
website please!

http://www.usacracing.com/usac_live/usac_live_main

racefan20 11/14/09 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dirtfan (Post 145365)
website please!

Same as it has been all along Dan usacracing.com/usac_live/usac_live_main

grp8787 11/14/09 11:54 PM

does anyone know who has already made it into the a?

racefan20 11/14/09 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grp8787 (Post 145369)
does anyone know who has already made it into the a?

Go look at spridge's updates on the update forum

DodyLynn 11/15/09 12:42 AM

Let's hope this is not a repeat of Perris final main event last weekend ... hate to see so many involved in this incident so early in the race.

mnnonwing 11/15/09 1:27 AM

I wish I could have been there to see stanbourgh come from the back. But on the other hand the the track didn't look all that great. I hope they get it figured for tomorrow!!!:32: And thanks again to mr. miller...

v8j 11/15/09 12:47 PM

Clauson running with the Dri-Bar set a new track record by 3 tenths CONGRADS!!!

racegal 11/15/09 12:48 PM

Does anyone have a complete result report? Thank you!:31:
Oops!! Never mind! I found it on USAC. Thanks anyway!!

AustinSprinter 11/15/09 2:12 PM

Looked to me like a good crowd,should be better tonite!!....track stayed good all nite(tacky heavy)cloud cover,cooler,no wind,plenty of track prep!!....no Perris slide jobs!!....Oh and good race track grub....'COLD BUD' Lime in Alum. bottles!!...$3....16 oz cup $4.,Linguisa sand.$4.,Tri Tip $7. i think...good prices!!......headin across lot now to Elks' for Bloody's!!......see all tonite at PCN!!Ventura,T.N.,Perris!!...be there!!......I know you're workin Rk,but ur missin it here dude!!.....Lets go Duke!!.......

mnnonwing 11/15/09 6:04 PM

What time are they getting under way tonight?

Rpracing1 11/15/09 6:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by v8j (Post 145420)
Clauson running with the Dri-Bar set a new track record by 3 tenths CONGRADS!!!

I thought that this product helped with the setup as the race progressed, I did not know that it helped a car that much during a two lap qualifying run. Very impressive tool. ;)

Dick Monahan 11/15/09 6:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mnnonwing (Post 145448)
What time are they getting under way tonight?

According to the track web site, qualifying at 4:00, first race at 5:00.

mnnonwing 11/15/09 7:34 PM

Come on stanbrough!:9:

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

It's up and goin' right now!!!:8:

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

Darland just got upsidedown in hot laps.:15:

racefan20 11/15/09 8:30 PM

Track is 8/10 to a second slower than last night. May be a good thing it was pretty much too fast to pass last night.

FishBurger 11/15/09 8:40 PM

Cole Whitt QT with Tracy Hines 2nd quick so far after 32 cars, the only two to break into the 14 second bracket. "Showtime" Danny Sheridan just dumped it in two. He's O.K.

racegal 11/15/09 8:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mnnonwing (Post 145462)
Come on stanbrough!:9:

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

It's up and goin' right now!!!:8:

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

Darland just got upsidedown in hot laps.:15:

I hear he's okay, thank God! I wonder if his car will be okay to continue?? Does anyone know yet? Thank you!!

FishBurger 11/15/09 8:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by racegal (Post 145483)
I hear he's okay, thank God! I wonder if his car will be okay to continue?? Does anyone know yet? Thank you!!

He just had 15th quick time. Should put him solidly in the top 32 when all have qualified.

blisteredRRear 11/15/09 8:47 PM

hearing Damion Gardner fired Davey JOnes last night out in Tulare who is wrenching for him now?? Hard to beleive that he woulf fire a guy who helped him win 22K in a month?

racegal 11/15/09 8:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FishBurger (Post 145485)
He just had 15th quick time. Should put him solidly in the top 32 when all have qualified.

Thank you Marv!!

blisteredRRear 11/15/09 8:51 PM

hearing Damion Gardner fired Davey Jones last night out in Tulare who is wrenching for him now?? Hard to beleive that you would fire a guy who helped him win 22K in a month?:15:

mnnonwing 11/15/09 9:00 PM

That's strange seeing coons in roths car. But I like it!!!!

FishBurger 11/15/09 9:08 PM

Susan you gotta dump that dial-up deal before next season so you can watch the live action. Dave wound up 19th quick. Others in top 6:

1. Cole Whitt
2. Tracy Hines
3. Chad Boat
4. Bud Kaeding
5. Jon Stanbrough
6. Henry Clarke

Last nights feature winner, Garrett Hansen was 33rd missing the 32 car cutoff and will have to run a "C", non-qualifiers race, or whatever they're calling them now.

Edit: A couple more if I heard it right.

7. Bryan Clauson
8. Damion Gardner
9. Mike Spencer