IndianaOpenWheel.com

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Flo at Kokomo (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=108643)

yeleyfan76 4/5/19 7:32 PM

Flo at Kokomo

Can someone answer if the production st Kokomo is in HD? I feel the clarity is not there tonite. I may be wrong but remember it being clearer last year for sprintweek.

Chief Wahoo 4/5/19 8:04 PM

Re: Flo at Kokomo

Clarity not that great on my end either. Not horrible, but not super clear either.

Charles Nungester 4/5/19 8:11 PM

We agree on something, It's like they're broadcasting the live in 360p then the commercials and replays of last year are in HD.

Don't know what they need to do, But it's gotta be better than this. The CHamp car race wasn't very clear either.

robert gatten 4/5/19 8:19 PM

I can't get anything now.. had audio for a while then it stopped !

Charles Nungester 4/5/19 8:21 PM

Chad won his heat.

bigsby 4/5/19 8:25 PM

The track PA audio they are using is not very clear either. It was fine when Sean Buckley was talking from I assume the van earlier, but not sure why he isn't calling these midget heats.

robert gatten 4/5/19 8:26 PM

Thanks is Flo working for you? Have nothing now.

RockinRy 4/5/19 8:29 PM

Yeah I agree Picture is not clear but I'll take it. I prefer Rob Klepper calling the races.
I have had no problems all night.

Chief Wahoo 4/5/19 8:40 PM

Yeah when Sean was talking it was clear. When track announcers took over it sounds like he's got the microphone in his mouth. I have not lost any reception tho.

Charles Nungester 4/5/19 8:49 PM

Now it's clearer, But even clearer on my phone, which uses Chrome. Im on Firefox on the puter.

Charles Nungester 4/5/19 8:53 PM

Back to you can barely make out the car numbers if it's not zoomed in.

yeleyfan76 4/5/19 9:01 PM

[QUOTE=Charles Nungester;511251]We agree on something,

See I knew you would come around eventually.🙂

Anyway it seems like we are getting what we paid for. The other subscriptions are more expensive for an obvious reason. That reason is quality. Oh well. Definitely miss Chet and what he brought to the table.

RockinRy 4/5/19 9:24 PM

Okay the Beeping is driving me nuts. Does anybody else hear that?

Chief Wahoo 4/5/19 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RockinRy (Post 511266)
Okay the Beeping is driving me nuts. Does anybody else hear that?

I don’t hear anything. Maybe your smoke detector needs a new battery?:)

Charles Nungester 4/5/19 10:25 PM

Finally figured out what the beeping is. It's the cars crossing the timing loop coming in off Kleppers Mic.

ossuks 4/5/19 10:43 PM

Klepper is a solid addition, hope we hear more from him!

The picture has been cloudy at best on all streams thus far, but I figure I payed a small price and you get what you pay for!

E.P. 4/5/19 10:55 PM

I know they are a fledgling group and I hope they are working on polishing their production. The sound from the track is off. Watching qualifying with sound turned up and almost no sound coming out of the speakers when we should be hearing those cars singing. I had a couple of moments tonight when the picture froze upand I had to back out and start over. Still happy with my subscription though.

Jerry Shaw 4/6/19 4:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robert gatten (Post 511255)
Thanks is Flo working for you? Have nothing now.

Yeah. I'm here in Denmark for work and the video and audio were good enough to keep me awake (ended about 5 am here) till they signed off. Thankfully, Flo Sports isn't one of the channels on Roku that block you out, if you're outside the U.S.

Jerry

Kendall2020 4/6/19 10:27 AM

I,m glad someone else was hearing this. it was driving me nuts as well