IndianaOpenWheel.com

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   haubstadt updates (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=23535)

kylecumminsfan 9/19/09 6:04 PM

haubstadt updates

anybody there yet?
Posted via Mobile Device

TeamCGR 9/19/09 6:23 PM

Re: haubstadt updates

The "Spridge-Inator" is almost there...

wildman92 9/19/09 7:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeamCGR (Post 136128)
The "Spridge-Inator" is almost there...

46 in the pits!!
Posted via Mobile Device

kylecumminsfan 9/19/09 7:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildman92 (Post 136138)
46 in the pits!!
Posted via Mobile Device

is clauson there?
Posted via Mobile Device

wildman92 9/19/09 7:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kylecumminsfan (Post 136140)
is clauson there?
Posted via Mobile Device

Yes he is
Posted via Mobile Device

pletchfan 9/19/09 8:19 PM

Is Spridge by any chance tweeting updates?? If so, where do we go again to get them?? I know twitter but what else??

MikeJ1961 9/19/09 8:21 PM

http://twitter.com/spridge31

mtek56 9/19/09 8:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pletchfan (Post 136159)
Is Spridge by any chance tweeting updates?? If so, where do we go again to get them?? I know twitter but what else??

go to live updates on IOW home page to get updates here

racefan1 9/19/09 8:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pletchfan (Post 136159)

Go to the Live Updates on the IOW home page.

pletchfan 9/19/09 8:25 PM

THANKS SO MUCH EVERYONE FOR YOUR RESPONSES. I found him on twitter but nothing has been posted for like an hour so I wondered what was up. I will try to check them out on IOW too.:9:

I do miss it being in a thread on the site though. It has always been fun waiting on updates and chatting in the process.

DodyLynn 9/19/09 8:44 PM

I do miss it being in a thread on the site though. It has always been fun waiting on updates and chatting in the process.

You can accomplish this task by opening two separate windows side by side. :) Works well for me so thought I would share ...

JasonWatt 9/19/09 8:46 PM

I am within 10miles of the track! I was called in tonight and could not make the show! This is frustrating!! Thanks to Spridge for the updates!

pletchfan 9/19/09 8:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DodyLynn (Post 136165)

You can accomplish this task by opening two separate windows side by side. :) Works well for me so thought I would share ...

I do have two windows open but it just loses something, not sure if you understand what I mean. I know Dave Darland's sister is usually on here and she has dial up so her computer is SO slow and opening more than one window and hopping back and forth is a pain. Sad, I enjoy chatting with her and being able to watch the updates come up in the thread. Not sure why she has not posted tonight unless she is over on the live update thread instead.

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

I NEED to add, we are VERY grateful to spridge for doing what he is doing no matter where he is posting it!!! THANKS SPRIDGE!!!:6::9::8:

DodyLynn 9/19/09 9:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pletchfan (Post 136170)
I do have two windows open but it just loses something, not sure if you understand what I mean. I know Dave Darland's sister is usually on here and she has dial up so her computer is SO slow and opening more than one window and hopping back and forth is a pain. Sad, I enjoy chatting with her and being able to watch the updates come up in the thread. Not sure why she has not posted tonight unless she is over on the live update thread instead.

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

I NEED to add, we are VERY grateful to spridge for doing what he is doing no matter where he is posting it!!! THANKS SPRIDGE!!!:6::9::8:

Dial up is rather slow ... I am still new to this site and trying to learn the features. Much rather be at the track, but next best thing I suppose, next to direct updates from my husband. :)

pletchfan 9/19/09 9:08 PM

Well welcome to the board. I guess I should have paid attention to your number of posts. We spent years at the track and it is actually kind of nice to be sitting home, dry, warm and clean and getting updates from the computer. Terry raced for SO many years, I thought he would NEVER retire. I was glad to see that day come and also sad as well. We still LOVE to go watch a race now and then but it is nice to not feel like it is a job you have to perform every weekend and every sprint week and on and on.

racegal 9/19/09 9:09 PM

Hi Pletchfan and Everyone!! Sometimes when Spridge is updating on twitter I just go to "new posts" and refresh that and his first line or so tells me pretty much what I need to know! Lazy, I know!:3:
I miss chatting too though! I love that!!:)
Thank you all for the updates!!

racefan1 9/19/09 9:18 PM

I can paste them on here if you want me to...

racegal 9/19/09 9:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by racefan1 (Post 136184)
I can paste them on here if you want me to...

That would be great! Thank you! I know Dave D got second in heat after Gardner!

JasonWatt 9/19/09 9:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by racegal (Post 136187)
That would be great! Thank you! I know Dave D got second in heat after Gardner!

According to my scoring he will start 6th in the feature. This may be incorrect but I think this is how MSCS does their scoring.

racefan1 9/19/09 9:28 PM

Gardner wins heat one by a whisker over Darland Thomas,jr...stockon Shuman sciscoe williams jcbland bateman. Mallady dns

Clauson gets Windom on last corner to win heat 2 then meseraull...Ballou weir seiler briscoe boyd irvin

Fitzpatrick wins a great race for heat 3 over hunter Holtsclaw...levi vennard anderson riggs cummings howard

Faas wins heat 4 over Stanbrough Cummins...parker weyant gerhardt. Mattox d.gentry nigg all dnf

Cone spears Deckard into turn 3 and both get the wall pretty hard. Both are ok.

Wise wins heat 5 over short bland,jr perry babb gross budde. Deckard cone dnf

Mixed up sciscoe and williams in heat one. Sciscoe will be pole of C. 5 transfer

Sciscoe wins the C over riggs briscoe cummings jcbland...budde Mattox howard boyd irvin bateman. Cone pulled off but is up for provisional.

Ballou wins the semi over levi weir perry Shuman...anderson sciscoe stockon williams babb weyant parker riggs gross briscoe jcbland seiler

Lineup gardner Fitzpatrick Clauson Faas wise Darland Windom hunter Stanbrough short Thomas,jr meseraull Holtsclaw Cummins bland,jr + B cars

racegal 9/19/09 9:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JasonWatt (Post 136188)
According to my scoring he will start 6th in the feature. This may be incorrect but I think this is how MSCS does their scoring.

:8:Thank you!! That will be great !!

badgerfan 9/19/09 9:35 PM

Racegal, are you still planning on being down at Beaver Dam? I have some fuzzy pics for you folks if you make it. Good luck to Dave tonight!!

pletchfan 9/19/09 9:39 PM

HI Susan. I was wondering about you. You and I are from the OLD school and like things the way they used to be. The updates, the chit chat!! Oh no, did I really say chit chat? I might be in trouble. WATCH OUT!! Have you talke to Dave since his tumble last night?? We were so worried about him. Was really glad to see he was back at it again tonight meaning that he is ok.

racegal 9/19/09 9:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badgerfan (Post 136191)
Racegal, are you still planning on being down at Beaver Dam? I have some fuzzy pics for you folks if you make it. Good luck to Dave tonight!!

I wish we were but we are not. Dave is not racing so I won't make the 5 hour trip! Thank you for the pictures! I look forward to seeing them another time!! I love the ones you sent!

Quote:

Originally Posted by pletchfan (Post 136192)
HI Susan. I was wondering about you. You and I are from the OLD school and like things the way they used to be. The updates, the chit chat!! Oh no, did I really say chit chat? I might be in trouble. WATCH OUT!! Have you talke to Dave since his tumble last night?? We were so worried about him. Was really glad to see he was back at it again tonight meaning that he is ok.

I didn't talk to him but Mom said he is okay. Thank God he and the other guys are okay! Very scary! Uh oh! Chit Chat!

SpRiNtBeBe 9/19/09 9:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JasonWatt (Post 136188)

If they go the same way the did last night Damion should have the pole and Dave should be 6th

JasonWatt 9/19/09 9:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpRiNtBeBe (Post 136200)
If they go the same way the did last night Damion should have the pole and Dave should be 6th

That is how I thought the scoring was as well

71 7c
10f 17f
37 2b (DD)
11 (windom) 11h
53 36
9k 57
3 (holtsclaw) 3c
Bland

That is the 1st 15 cars in the feature, rest TBD. That is if my scoring is correct.... do NOT hold me to this ! LOL just a warning!

pletchfan 9/19/09 9:54 PM

Quote:

The demon on the pole will be hard to beat unless he has issues. He is always hard to beat no matter where he starts, but, starting on the pole, he will be VERY hard to beat.

racegal 9/19/09 9:54 PM

Quote:

Thank you!!:8:

JasonWatt 9/19/09 9:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pletchfan (Post 136202)
The demon on the pole will be hard to beat unless he has issues. He is always hard to beat no matter where he starts, but, starting on the pole, he will be VERY hard to beat.

Yes very true! But we are running 50 laps tonight correct? That means he will most def have some company up in front!

racefan1 9/19/09 9:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JasonWatt (Post 136204)
Yes very true! But we are running 50 laps tonight correct? That means he will most def have some company up in front!

I just hope its a safe race.

DodyLynn 9/19/09 10:01 PM

Can someone give me an update on TSR #20? Thanks.

pletchfan 9/19/09 10:02 PM

If they are running 50 laps, anything could happen. We are just praying for a safe race for all of them. GO DOUBLE D!!!

wildman92 9/19/09 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DodyLynn (Post 136207)

Finished 2nd in B
Posted via Mobile Device

racefan1 9/19/09 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DodyLynn (Post 136207)

Everything we have so far is in post #20.

SpRiNtBeBe 9/19/09 10:08 PM

looks like the line up will be
71 10f
7c 17f
37 2b (DD)
11 (windom) 11h
53 36
9k 57
3 (holtsclaw) 3c
11c 81
20 G1
3m(perry) 2(shuman)

then who ever take the provisional.

this is just a rough idea

Wallsracing 9/19/09 10:12 PM

tractor show now i hear...heard it was gettin a little dusty
Posted via Mobile Device

3Cfan 9/19/09 10:12 PM

Heat winners will draw for invert for start, I believe.

DodyLynn 9/19/09 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by racefan1 (Post 136210)
Everything we have so far is in post #20.

Wasn't sure if it was first name reference :14:... appreciate your keeping me up to speed.

kawkaw2 9/19/09 10:16 PM

Better hurry, the radar is showing some precip in Evansville moving north. Hope they get it in.

Wallsracing 9/19/09 10:17 PM

hud cone taking prov
Posted via Mobile Device