IndianaOpenWheel.com

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Flo racing (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=119352)

reeserx 1/10/22 8:57 PM

Flo racing

Is anyone else’s flo keep cutting to this event will resume shortly during racing action on the track?? I just missed the last 2 laps of heat 6

opnwhlmnd 1/10/22 9:17 PM

Re: Flo racing

Working perfect for me so far.

reeserx 1/10/22 9:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by opnwhlmnd (Post 547905)
Working perfect for me so far.

I’ve never had any issues before tonight. Odd. Thanks for the info

dkdorkboy 1/10/22 9:34 PM

Working perfect here in Ohio.

Charles Nungester 1/10/22 9:37 PM

There is a LIVE button on the bottom left of your screen, If for some reason your stream falls behind or buffers for a little bit. Any glitch can set you off. So once in awhile hit that live button between heats.

flagboy55 1/10/22 9:48 PM

Things are fine here

LUCKYONE 1/10/22 11:43 PM

Is flo going to show A main Sat

Dick Monahan 1/10/22 11:45 PM

[Is flo going to show A main Sat ]

No. MAV-TV shows Cs, Bs, A.

Dick Monahan 1/10/22 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reeserx (Post 547904)
Is anyone else’s flo keep cutting to this event will resume shortly during racing action on the track?? I just missed the last 2 laps of heat 6

I had it stop in middle of 4th Qualifier.

DaleDuBois 1/11/22 4:00 AM

I was watching Flo Sunday evening and got shut off. Flo said they needed another $150 and they tried paying themselves with the card I used last year which would not work because I got a new debit card. I still had several months to go on the subscription. They even went to another email address that I have (they never made it into this email) trying to steal themselves $150. It could of been scammers. However I am now paid up for way over a year as I had to buy another years worth to get Flo back on. I think we will see scammers trying to scam people who have Flo subscriptions

reeserx 1/11/22 6:13 AM

I ended up giving up last night after the heats. Anything else I watched on my internet worked just fine. Who knows? I’ll watch the replay this morning. Thank you all for the help

rimrider69 1/12/22 10:38 AM

I'm new to flo , I get it to my computer , but cant get it to my three smart t.v.. got the app in the screen but goes to showing to load my mobile phone. goes to say, Im not to tech savvy. need help. i go to flo page and wants me to sign up again with my card . Im at a dead end ...

chrismattlin 1/12/22 11:09 AM

I'm not totally understanding your problem, but if it's asking you to pay again, it sounds like maybe you're trying to be "signed in" on more than one device. That's not allowed. Make sure your computer is either signed out of Flo, or turned off, before you try to connect through your tv.

I'd try it during the day today, and come back for more help if need be. Lots of great, helpful people here.

chrismattlin 1/12/22 11:15 AM

An alternative for you as well: if your computer is a laptop and it has an HDMI output, you could plug your computer in to your tv.

Offroadrace_814 1/12/22 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrismattlin (Post 547948)
I'm not totally understanding your problem, but if it's asking you to pay again, it sounds like maybe you're trying to be "signed in" on more than one device. That's not allowed. Make sure your computer is either signed out of Flo, or turned off, before you try to connect through your tv.

I'd try it during the day today, and come back for more help if need be. Lots of great, helpful people here.

I was told by Flo. As long as I am on the same network. I can log into multiple devices. Which I have done recently. Laptop and phone to cast to the Television.

Now, some Televisons do not work with the TV App. Samsung Smart TV's is not compatible with the Flo App you can load to the TV. You either have to cast your phone to the TV. Or hook the laptop up via HDMI cable.