IndianaOpenWheel.com

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Flo or rather NO racing (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=110256)

robert gatten 7/22/19 2:17 AM

Flo or rather NO racing

Tried to watch on Floracing but could only pull up the sound , no video at all.first time I have not been to race this year and said no problem I have Flo. Never had problems last year with other ppv. Disappointed.

Griffittsmotorsports 7/22/19 3:31 AM

Mines worked fine all weekend

Blackduce 7/22/19 5:19 AM

All weekend I was impressed how good. Sight and sound great. Cell or desktop perfect.

Lynn

throb 7/22/19 6:43 AM

Mine was flawless all weekend as well

miledirt 7/22/19 7:06 AM

Re: Flo or rather NO racing

Worked perfect last night for us

addictedtodirt 7/22/19 7:10 AM

Worked well for us.

miwingless 7/22/19 7:31 AM

We had no problems

fourteen fan 7/22/19 7:34 AM

No problems here on the app.

ossuks 7/22/19 8:05 AM

The past 2 nights mine was bad, kept reloading and was very blurry..Prior to that it was good!

Hotrod 7/22/19 8:33 AM

Ours was perfect all weekend. In fact last Wednesday while so sticky and hot at Eldora, we wished we were at home watching Flo!

billm233 7/22/19 8:48 AM

I have had no issues with Flo since I started using it. I am also using a Roku, and have had no issues with that device.

Adolph 7/22/19 8:53 AM

I would like a work area camera. If Flo is reading this stuff.

Kansasdirtfan 7/22/19 12:03 PM

Flo and Roku have been virtually flawless for me. Remote mic and other audio inconsistencies have been minor issues from time to time, but other than that, I’ve had no negative experiences.

modirt19 7/22/19 12:32 PM

No issues with Flo since I signed up.
I've had issues with the provider of my wifi

RockinRy 7/22/19 3:03 PM

Flo has been great. They need to work on the wireless mic with Georgia I am sure tired of half the interviews being cut off.
That said I love the fact the replays are up right away. Can you imagine being a WoO fan and having to wait a week for the replay if you missed the race?

chastaj 7/22/19 9:27 PM

Just make sure your browser is up to date. I was having issues with Explorer and Flo would not load or play. Once I went to Google Crome it's been flawless.

jeff88ix 7/22/19 9:36 PM

No issues at all with Flo, I have viewed it on Roku, Amazon Fire and Chrome on my WIndows 10 computer with no issues. seems like a great value to watch a lot of great racing.

Thanks
Jeff

duel 7/22/19 10:08 PM

The money they charge vs the other streams way out weighs the glitches. Mostly mine is good though.

JDK222 7/22/19 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robert gatten (Post 517548)
Tried to watch on Floracing but could only pull up the sound , no video at all.first time I have not been to race this year and said no problem I have Flo. Never had problems last year with other ppv. Disappointed.

I had the same problem and it was due to old IOS operating system. Actually had to get a new iPad but works now. They told me to download the app also but that wasn’t an option due to old operating system.

Griffittsmotorsports 7/22/19 10:36 PM

Only issue I’ve had is the sound would go low and high but work perfect at the burg other then that Flo has been working great

Will Shunk 7/23/19 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kansasdirtfan (Post 517579)
Flo and Roku have been virtually flawless for me. Remote mic and other audio inconsistencies have been minor issues from time to time, but other than that, I’ve had no negative experiences.

Poor Georgia. She hustles around with her videographer only to have an interview that you can not hear. The switch between Rob and down to Georgia will hopefully improve. Other than that, my ROKU and FLO have worked flawlessly (issues are on my internet end) since Bubba. The next best thing to being there! Thanks USAC.

kplange 7/23/19 2:30 PM

No complaints from me other than the audio problems with the on track interviews. FloRacing has definitely improved their product over the past month or two. I hope it keeps up. In my case, some of the improvements seemed to coincide with ditching my Roku and going with an Apple TV 4K.

robert gatten 7/23/19 6:28 PM

your correct , my bad . Not Floracings fault , my tablet was out dated and full , couldn't download any videos . time for a new one.

ThePurple73 7/23/19 9:52 PM

Use google chrome.

rockstar5 7/26/19 9:51 PM

It's pretty crazy the differences in the reviews I'm seeing alot of people saying that flo has been flawless I've tried everything and it's been far from flawless I hope it gets better but it's better than nothing

Scooter 7/26/19 10:43 PM

No issues using the app