IndianaOpenWheel.com

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Lincoln Park Speedway - Saturday - 8/30 (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=79758)

arctic monkey21 8/30/14 8:29 PM

Re: Lincoln Park Speedway - Saturday - 8/30

Only other info I found on them is that Tyler Nicely was 3rd quick.

wildman92 8/30/14 9:00 PM

The sprint heat winners are running a 4-lap dash. Lineup : short, coons, hunter and windom.

Finish : short. Coons. Hunter. Windom.

wildman92 8/30/14 9:07 PM

Sprint B lineup

Kinser. Morrin
Burns. Fleetwood
Chastain. Oneal
Thomas. Hayden.
Waltz. Bland
Pierce.

Top 4. Kinser. . Morrin. Fleetwood. Hayden.

2 modified B's up next.

Then the Sprint A then the modified Patriot 100.

Indy1808 8/30/14 9:35 PM

Kudos to Joe Spiker & all involved for moving this show and pushing the Putnamville Clash sprints forward in tonights event. Its not over yet and it has been a fine night of racing in all the classes.
A great big thumbs up from me!!!
:):6::6::6::6::)

wildman92 8/30/14 9:39 PM

Sprint A lineup. 30 laps.

Short. Coons.
Hunter. Windom
Shuman. Stockon
Cottle. Boespflug
Terry. Barrow
Briscoe. Dakus
Christian. Donelson
McGhee. Stanbrough
Kinser. Morrin
Fleetwood. Hayden.

cmiracingvids 8/30/14 9:41 PM

I've been really impressed with the modifieds. All of their 5 heats ran with just 1 (ONE!) caution. There's actually time for a brief intermission right now before the 30 lap sprint feature. Qualifying for the mods went very smoothly and efficiently. Really good track too. Features should be great.

wildman92 8/30/14 9:55 PM

Yellow for Briscoe. 12 laps down. 18 to go. Running order: Coons. Short. Hunter. Boespflug. Windom. Stockon. Cottle. Shuman. Barrow. Stanbrough. Briscoe is able to restart and tag the tail.

jgasson54fan 8/30/14 9:59 PM

Come on chad!!

wildman92 8/30/14 10:03 PM

Finish. Short. Hunter. Coons. Boespflug. Stockon. Windom. Stanbrough Cottle. Shuman.

Jerry Shaw 8/30/14 11:31 PM

Re: Lincoln Park Speedway - Saturday - 8/30

That could be described as a rather one sided beat down that Brady Short administered to the rest of the field. Jerry Coons gave him a good battle for the first half of the race, but once Brady took over there was no doubt. He checked out and was gone. There was a lot of good racing that went on behind the leader, though. The team cars of Coons and Schuerenberg went at it pretty good with Chad Boespflug. And the last handful of laps featured a nasty slide jobfest between Chris Windom and Jon Stanbrough. And after the race on the cooldown lap you could see that they weren't necessarily happy with one another. They ran the program through quickly like they always do there. I stayed for the first 50 laps of the Patriot and was still out of there by 10:30.

Jerry