IndianaOpenWheel.com

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   MTQRL - Callie Wolsiffer Wins at Shelbyville (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=87497)

sprint51 9/14/15 11:18 PM

Proud of my teammate for winning her first race ! Congrats Callie !!! Ron Combs

Race Fan 9/15/15 8:11 AM

Re: MTQRL - Callie Wolsiffer Wins at Shelbyville

Congrats Callie!!!!And for gods sake Brett invest in some Kleenex and Pampers!!!!

dirtnonwingfan 9/15/15 11:26 AM

This thread is such a great example of why a number of people I know say they have stopped posting on IOW. What started out as a story about Callie winning the race and my congratulations to her has turned into a gripe session. If you want to complain, why don't you start another thread and not hijack a positive one?

Matt Arrington 9/15/15 4:44 PM

Great to see Callie get a win. She didn't take long to start putting herself in a position to get a win and I figured it would come before the season was over. My little girl loves racing and really looks up to her.

trannyman 9/15/15 5:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirtnonwingfan (Post 426499)
This thread is such a great example of why a number of people I know say they have stopped posting on IOW. What started out as a story about Callie winning the race and my congratulations to her has turned into a gripe session. If you want to complain, why don't you start another thread and not hijack a positive one?

For one,Sandy started this thread.For two,it's not only about congrats to Callie it is also a rundown/story of the whole nights events,so people can comment on any or all parts of the story that they choose.

Beinthecircle 9/16/15 4:36 AM

All you guys can agree that you got beat my a girl, right?

racerjim2 9/16/15 12:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)
She actually won by a process called elimination. :) Congrats to her, a win is a win.

trannyman 9/17/15 7:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kenneth.Howard13 (Post 426330)
I thought rubbing was racing. I remember similar instances happening in the UMRA an u seen what happend. If you can't take getting rubbed a little bit with the big boys then keep your car in the garage. Sounds like they got it out for certain drivers. As far as the debris caution people make mistakes. Unfortunately that mistake cost some racers some money but that's when the officials need to go back during the off season an discuss there procedures.

I think you're bit confused.this isn't Napcar.rubbing is racing may work with fender cars.rubbing while racing with open wheels is an accident waiting to be caused.