IndianaOpenWheel.com

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Looking for a sprint car ride... (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=62092)

flatout18 8/16/12 9:27 AM

Re: Looking for a sprint car ride...

Wow... Look out !!! Sounds like there is a new gasser on the block!!!:9::10:

Tony10E 8/16/12 11:23 AM

Mom. For the last time! Get off of your computer and do something productive with your day. Dad and I already told you that you have no talent...Geez. By the way, what's for dinner?

backitin 8/16/12 12:37 PM

Everybody ? I might think i can, Although i might not come out and state it. :10: I might go as far as saying put me in your car, I'd do better than most win my share of races and maybe half of someone elses share and bring it home in one piece quite a few nights. Best offer I can make.

Just dirt 8/16/12 12:46 PM

Does anyone else find it strange that after this original post and with all the comments since, Calistoga has not had anything else to say to defend his statement or offer a rebuttal?????????? Black flag this guy :42::

the_77H 8/16/12 1:02 PM

probably been busy getting fitted for his seat :17:

jim goerge 8/16/12 1:03 PM

WOW Bet every sprint driver in the stateis shakeing NOT :5:

Jerry Shaw 8/16/12 1:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just dirt (Post 297452)
Does anyone else find it strange that after this original post and with all the comments since, Calistoga has not had anything else to say to defend his statement or offer a rebuttal?????????? :42::

Because the original statement is indefensible. Nobody believes it, not even Calistoga. If he does, that would make him delusional and I'm pretty sure that's a quality that isn't high on the list of things perspective race teams are looking for, in a driver.

Jerry

SpfldMile 8/16/12 1:47 PM

He's done a good job stirring up some controversy and getting his name out there. Kind of a "any press is good press" method. Now, back to more important things.

Dannypollock24 8/16/12 2:35 PM

I can make a legitimate statement, I am looking for a ride and I can definitely out drive any other Non Wing Sprint Car Driver in Indiana or in the whole United States of America Driving with Hand Controls being I am the only one doing it! :D

Danny 24

Sawdust101 8/16/12 3:29 PM

I got an 82 Nance frame maybe Donnie Gentry can use it to fix this guy up a ride. What better place to show off his driving talent than at Kokomo for SMACKDOWN weekend. Could he go 3 for 3??????????