IndianaOpenWheel.com

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   pay per view (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=95979)

duel 11/23/16 8:25 PM

Re: pay per view

I was watching hot laps and tried to get on twitter and now no site at all. I wish usac would get with a live stream group and stay with them. I have been paying loudpedal per month since they started. on this deal we had to create a new account? speedshift I think has been the best but they are little expensive. you usually get what you pay for. I would rather be there live if I could. looks like a beautiful place by the ocean.

Charles Nungester 11/23/16 8:41 PM

Loudpedal ‏@loudpedaltv 12m12 minutes ago

High traffic forcing us to move to our backup server. Update asap when it's up. Should be very soon!
0 replies 1 retweet 6 likes

Charles Nungester 11/23/16 9:01 PM

Loudpedal ‏@loudpedaltv 3m3 minutes ago

We are very close to a fix. Please bare with us, you've missed no racing. We are just as upset as you all. Thanks for your patience

Word is there are 50 midgets and 48 sprints

Charles Nungester 11/23/16 9:13 PM

Click only if you purchased it already
https://loudpedalvideo.com/live/live-turkey-night/

duel 11/23/16 9:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charles Nungester (Post 462917)
Click only if you purchased it already
https://loudpedalvideo.com/live/live-turkey-night/

Thanks Charles. got it..

Charles Nungester 11/23/16 9:20 PM

IDK if you can purchase there or not.
Just finished midget one practice. I assume Sprint Qualifications are done but we missed no racing.

REALDEAL 11/23/16 9:25 PM

showing H.L. at link Charles posted

Backitin 11/24/16 9:49 AM

Its a shame or sham, maybe both that I get hundreds of tv channels but most all the racing on them is bad or at the very least no interest to nonwing fans.
Case in point is I can watch speedway ice racing from the frozen wastelands of Russia but I cant watch any speedway world championship races. Thing is Speedway ice racing isn't even real speedway, its basically the equivalent of winged sprintcars, nothin sideways here to see.
I can also see all manners of "sprintcar" racing as long as there are no wings, with the occasional 30 minute midget race or usac sprint race on dirty 30. I'm mellowing a lot and I have no problem with our winged brothers I just wish we had some options.

Charles Nungester 11/24/16 12:57 PM

Just want to thank Loudpedal for salvaging what could have been a bust. Didn't miss any racing, just sprint hotlaps and qualifications.

I sometimes get a little upset if Im not getting what I pay for and say things I shouldn't, Without realizing that they are as upset as anyone. Like I would be if something I was doing for someone turned out sub par

It was funny hearing the announcer complain about the cold. We've hit mid to low 20s the past few nights. I think they were at 45* :)

Anyway, Thanks for the hard work and getting it on. Look forward to tonight an no problems after a big dinner with family.

JDFAST 11/24/16 2:18 PM

Hi Charles

IT FEELS REALLY COLD ANYTIME YOU ATTEND A RACE AT VENTURA including many races in the summer. The damp weather with the wind off the beach is much colder than what the temp says it is. I told the announcer Chase (fellow Iracer) to bring warm clothes. Even though it might be mid 70's at ventura today, IT WILL BE REALLY COLD TONIGHT.

Wished I didn't live close to ventura for one time in my life, would love to purchase PPV, but have to stay home prepping for a surgery. Can't take the chance of getting sick or anything. I'm sure the racing will be awesome, but expect some track prep and too much action at times. But it nice to see all the cars this year, and you can tell how proud the promoter, Jim Naylor is to have such a respected event. No one loves racing more than Jim, and I'm proud to say Ventura is my home track since the mid 70's when the track was only big enuf for tq'a. some would say it's still only big enuf for tq's ;). But I just love seeing sprint cars on a tiny track, but also enjoyed seeing USAC sprints at PAS for the ovals. I wished somehow USAC could schedule a national USAC Sprint Car show at Ventura one year, maybe have a usac west 360 show on Friday and than a 410 show on Sunday. Hell why not have Turkey Night next year on Thursday for midgets, USAC 360 on Friday and than the usac 410 On Saturday.

Too much pain meds, need to stop writing. happy thanksgiving to everyone. I'm jealous of those that get to attend or watch tonight's races, next year I will be there :)

cheers