IndianaOpenWheel.com

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   haubstadt updates (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=23535)

racegal 9/19/09 9:34 PM

Re: haubstadt updates

Quote:

Originally Posted by JasonWatt (Post 136188)
According to my scoring he will start 6th in the feature. This may be incorrect but I think this is how MSCS does their scoring.

:8:Thank you!! That will be great !!

badgerfan 9/19/09 9:35 PM

Racegal, are you still planning on being down at Beaver Dam? I have some fuzzy pics for you folks if you make it. Good luck to Dave tonight!!

pletchfan 9/19/09 9:39 PM

HI Susan. I was wondering about you. You and I are from the OLD school and like things the way they used to be. The updates, the chit chat!! Oh no, did I really say chit chat? I might be in trouble. WATCH OUT!! Have you talke to Dave since his tumble last night?? We were so worried about him. Was really glad to see he was back at it again tonight meaning that he is ok.

racegal 9/19/09 9:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badgerfan (Post 136191)
Racegal, are you still planning on being down at Beaver Dam? I have some fuzzy pics for you folks if you make it. Good luck to Dave tonight!!

I wish we were but we are not. Dave is not racing so I won't make the 5 hour trip! Thank you for the pictures! I look forward to seeing them another time!! I love the ones you sent!

Quote:

Originally Posted by pletchfan (Post 136192)
HI Susan. I was wondering about you. You and I are from the OLD school and like things the way they used to be. The updates, the chit chat!! Oh no, did I really say chit chat? I might be in trouble. WATCH OUT!! Have you talke to Dave since his tumble last night?? We were so worried about him. Was really glad to see he was back at it again tonight meaning that he is ok.

I didn't talk to him but Mom said he is okay. Thank God he and the other guys are okay! Very scary! Uh oh! Chit Chat!

SpRiNtBeBe 9/19/09 9:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JasonWatt (Post 136188)
According to my scoring he will start 6th in the feature. This may be incorrect but I think this is how MSCS does their scoring.

If they go the same way the did last night Damion should have the pole and Dave should be 6th

JasonWatt 9/19/09 9:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpRiNtBeBe (Post 136200)
If they go the same way the did last night Damion should have the pole and Dave should be 6th

That is how I thought the scoring was as well

71 7c
10f 17f
37 2b (DD)
11 (windom) 11h
53 36
9k 57
3 (holtsclaw) 3c
Bland

That is the 1st 15 cars in the feature, rest TBD. That is if my scoring is correct.... do NOT hold me to this ! LOL just a warning!

pletchfan 9/19/09 9:54 PM

Quote:

The demon on the pole will be hard to beat unless he has issues. He is always hard to beat no matter where he starts, but, starting on the pole, he will be VERY hard to beat.

racegal 9/19/09 9:54 PM

Quote:

Thank you!!:8:

JasonWatt 9/19/09 9:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pletchfan (Post 136202)
The demon on the pole will be hard to beat unless he has issues. He is always hard to beat no matter where he starts, but, starting on the pole, he will be VERY hard to beat.

Yes very true! But we are running 50 laps tonight correct? That means he will most def have some company up in front!

racefan1 9/19/09 9:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JasonWatt (Post 136204)
Yes very true! But we are running 50 laps tonight correct? That means he will most def have some company up in front!

I just hope its a safe race.