IndianaOpenWheel.com

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Moving to Indy! What area should I move to? (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=29698)

31bro 3/12/10 6:45 PM

Re: Moving to Indy! What area should I move to?

Hey I have a 5 year old house for sale West of Lebanon( in the country, 2 acres, lower property taxes). 8 minutes from us65 and 7 minutes from us 74. 35 minutes from lps, 75 minutes from Terre Haute, 90 minutes from Gas City,and Bloomington. Let me know if you are interested.

aceace 3/12/10 7:23 PM

I would move somewhere around the 10th of May and just pitcha tent inside the IMS speedway. You couldn't go wrong there.

Honestly, I would go with the realtor. He/She knows your an open wheel fan and knows the area. Treat you nice.

Eric C 3/12/10 9:20 PM

Brownsburg IN, alot of sprint teams have their shops in this area as well as IRP and the IMS and you can eat the Best BBQ around at the Pit Stop BBQ & Grill all the racers eat there. never know who you will run into there, Stanbrough, Coons, The Demon, Kuhn, Hagen, etc John Force was even in the other night, there is even a real vintage sprinter and Midget in the restaurant.

Eric Cottongim

Pine 3/12/10 9:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steve004 (Post 160497)
i may be relocating from mi to indy. Shucks right lol. The relocation is painless since i will finally be in sprint car country. Guys please help me out. What is the area i should be looking for? East?west? What? Im excited about it now. Bloomington, that, the newer lps, of course kokomo and gas city. Instead of driving 4 hours to the mile and then the lil 5!!! Any tips on good neighborhoods would be appreciated. Thank you, steve

you lucky dog....enjoy...:32:

sprntr 3/12/10 9:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steve004 (Post 160497)
I may be relocating from MI to Indy. Shucks right lol. The relocation is painless since I will finally be in sprint car country. Guys please help me out. What is the area I should be looking for? East?West? What? Im excited about it now. Bloomington, THAT, the newer LPS, of course Kokomo and Gas City. Instead of driving 4 hours to the mile and then the lil 5!!! Any tips on good neighborhoods would be appreciated. Thank you, Steve

Whoa, color me JEALOUS!!!! :32:

SUPERDUKE 3/12/10 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aceace (Post 160648)
i would move somewhere around the 10th of may and just pitcha tent inside the ims speedway. You couldn't go wrong there.

Honestly, i would go with the realtor. He/she knows your an open wheel fan and knows the area. Treat you nice.

susie k is my choice great looking woman! And a good realtor

Speedwrench 3/13/10 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by interpreter66 (Post 160594)
that's high dollar compared to rural and massachusetts:3:
try coming from florida and going to stay in that hood for the first time you come to indy.:10:

then i was saved ,thank you d.s:8:

I have more than a passing acquaintance with that area and that must have been a shock to your system.

Out of curiosity would the DS you thanked be David Steele?

interpreter66 3/13/10 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speedwrench (Post 160682)
I have more than a passing acquaintance with that area and that must have been a shock to your system.

Out of curiosity would the DS you thanked be David Steele?

no that d.s moved me to anderson;)

but steele did live in the same house for a while

Speedwrench 3/13/10 5:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by interpreter66 (Post 160701)
no that d.s moved me to anderson;)

but steele did live in the same house for a while

Camp Easyload ?

interpreter66 3/14/10 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speedwrench (Post 160745)
Camp Easyload ?

bingo