IndianaOpenWheel.com

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Gas City - bringing stuff in? (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=34418)

5JMOFFATTFAN! 7/10/10 9:33 PM

b main out now. Under red for williams
Posted via Mobile Device

bgbrd 7/10/10 9:33 PM

Multiple spins
Posted via Mobile Device

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

Multiple spins due to dry track
Posted via Mobile Device

5JMOFFATTFAN! 7/10/10 9:39 PM

hendricks clayton ted hines elson fitz greg bragg b finish
Posted via Mobile Device

hoosier race fan 7/10/10 9:47 PM

Re: Gas City - bringing stuff in?

Quote:

Originally Posted by bgbrd (Post 182352)
Multiple spins due to dry track

I really wish they would try watering the track or doing something to it instead of letting it turn to crap, and completely reworking it before the feature. Its a little annoying due to the amount of time it takes but more importantly I think some guys miss the show because the track is junk for the heats and B-main. I can't help but think some of them would have made it on many nights if the track was in better shape where they could actually make some passes to get in the feature.

D.O. 7/10/10 9:57 PM

lps updates on lps thread starting sprint feature now

srn125 7/10/10 10:21 PM

I need help. anyone????

racingirls 7/10/10 10:25 PM

help with what?

PAW 7/10/10 10:37 PM

Are they still fixing the track?????

racingirls 7/10/10 10:40 PM

just getting ready to go green now

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

Stanbrough won followed by M.Spencer Jones Hines Weir Clayton Clauson Coons Burdette Windom....

HoosierMikey 7/10/10 11:10 PM

First off I dont care if tracks allow coolers or not. Coolers can be very awkward when people bring them in and you have climb over them to get out of the grandstand. ( yes sometimes i bring a small cooler but usually try to keep it out of everyones way )

I very seldom bring food into a track ( when im able to go ) because nothing taste better than a hot dog or sandwich from the concession stand.

I was just trying point out if a track has to stop people from bringing a snack or 2 then in my opinion that track may be having problems staying open.

Those who choose to ignore me please do so as that is your Freedom of Choice.

Also thank God i have the choice to live in Indiana and not California.

Even though i am being Bashed for my opinion, i will not Bash anyone unless you call giving my opinion Bashing.

Thank all of you for supporting ALL our tracks here in Indiana that you choose to go to regardless of your reasons.