IndianaOpenWheel.com

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   7th Annual No Way Out 40...ARE YOU READY? (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=83829)

sp6967 3/24/15 8:52 PM

Re: 7th Annual No Way Out 40...ARE YOU READY?

They need to run sprint feature last. Every track runs sprint feature first. When sprint feature is run first most drivers are gone by the end of the night, not giving fans in stands the chance to meet them. If sprint feature is run last it would give fans in the stands time to meet the drivers, and maybe generate more fans. If you want to try and build a fan base this might help.

trannyman 3/24/15 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sp6967 (Post 408683)
They need to run sprint feature last. Every track runs sprint feature first. When sprint feature is run first most drivers are gone by the end of the night, not giving fans in stands the chance to meet them. If sprint feature is run last it would give fans in the stands time to meet the drivers, and maybe generate more fans. If you want to try and build a fan base this might help.

Some don't care what fans think.they're selfish asses like 1021gpa."we're Sprint drivers and that's all that matters".

Charles Nungester 3/24/15 10:22 PM

Looks like a lot don't want the race to run at all.

As for sprints last, Im fine with that when the low is going to be 65, Not 25*

the tracks to dry, The tracks too dusty, etc. It hasn't even run yet. Blah blah. Go or go not. there is no whine!

Shame, I've been to every one for the last five or six years and enjoyed em all.
Not to many 7g to win and good purse races left.

Keep it up...............

Chuck

1021gpa 3/25/15 2:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trannyman (Post 408688)
Some don't care what fans think.they're selfish asses like 1021gpa."we're Sprint drivers and that's all that matters".

seriously selfish ass? for the record I have a step son that will be racing a mod over there Saturday and when the sprint feature is over i will leave I am paying to watch sprintcars race not mods or tq's I can watch them when its 70 degrees out and I have no problem running sprint feature last as long as its warm out

Ty 3/25/15 8:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1021gpa (Post 408699)
seriously selfish ass? for the record I have a step son that will be racing a mod over there Saturday and when the sprint feature is over i will leave I am paying to watch sprintcars race not mods or tq's I can watch them when its 70 degrees out and I have no problem running sprint feature last as long as its warm out

You don't want to watch your step son race? :19:

1021gpa 3/25/15 9:06 AM

[QUOTE=Ty;408708]You don't want to watch your step son race? Not when it's in the 20's

Indy1808 3/25/15 8:58 PM

Wishing this were running Fri. April 3rd. Then myself & sure many of the teams would hit it on their way to the Burg opener on Saturday.
Oh well.

racephoto1 3/25/15 9:01 PM

[quote=1021gpa;408711]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ty (Post 408708)
You don't want to watch your step son race? Not when it's in the 20's

Not the favorite step father are you?

treecitytornado 3/25/15 9:17 PM

I remember "The Stepfather" Movies, lol

pepprdig 3/26/15 9:37 AM

Yeah it'll be cold.... You know how you solve that? Bring extra jackets!