Indiana Open Wheel
Page 2 of 5 Last

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   TSS 10k (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=62896)

Slider812 9/15/12 11:22 PM

Holy shat..... TSS never disappoints. Clayton strapped the beep in and tore ace.

Posted via Mobile Device

wildman92 9/15/12 11:38 PM

Best. Race. Ever. Clayton didn't even take a hot lap or run a heat race. Came from the tail of the B to finish 2nd. Then makes an amazing run in the A. Unbelievable. Love to see someone win a big money race who really needs the money. COWBOY UP!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bmemmer 9/15/12 11:39 PM

Re: TSS 10k

people may of not seen it but he fell all the way to 22nd before coming all the way up

wildman92 9/15/12 11:41 PM

Originally Posted by bmemmer:
people may of not seen it but he fell all the way to 22nd before coming all the way up

Yeah. He did not have a good start. What an amazing race.

Wallsracing 9/15/12 11:44 PM

Originally Posted by miledirt:
So what lap did Clayton pass him?

Lap31 i belive

Posted via Mobile Device

miledirt 9/15/12 11:55 PM

Originally Posted by wildman92:
Best. Race. Ever. Clayton didn't even take a hot lap or run a heat race. Came from the tail of the B to finish 2nd. Then makes an amazing run in the A. Unbelievable. Love to see someone win a big money race who really needs the money. COWBOY UP!!!

Not doubting you, just want to make sure I understand this... Clayton didn't hot lap, didn't run a heat race, started at the tail of the B and then ends up winning the A after starting from near the tail end there?

Unbelievable... man I hope someone has video

Has anyone EVER heard of something like this before? With a loaded field like this?
Yep, I'm kicking myself for not making the three hour haul

Slider812 9/16/12 12:07 AM

I just so happen to have my GoPro in his car for the B and A. I'm watching the video now. Ummmm holy shat

Posted via Mobile Device

Wallsracing 9/16/12 12:09 AM

Originally Posted by Slider812:
I just so happen to have my GoPro in his car for the B and A. I'm watching the video now. Ummmm holy shat

Posted via Mobile Device

Post please i wanna see it again

Posted via Mobile Device

miledirt 9/16/12 12:11 AM

Originally Posted by Slider812:

Posted via Mobile Device

yeah, please post it if possible...

Rpracing1 9/16/12 12:12 AM

Originally Posted by miledirt:
Not doubting you, just want to make sure I understand this... Clayton didn't hot lap, didn't run a heat race, started at the tail of the B and then ends up winning the A after starting from near the tail end there?

Unbelievable... man I hope someone has video

Has anyone EVER heard of something like this before? With a loaded field like this?
Yep, I'm kicking myself for not making the three hour haul

Yes....It is UNBELIEVABLE!!!! This is correct ..............First of all, his car would not run.....Tried it in Hotlaps and in Heat....Just pulled off both times....Car would not run............Starts LAST in B which was a stacked field and runs second........Starts somewhere around 16 and decimates the steller field.......NEVER seen anything like it. All time TSS Classic. Good Job Daron!!