IndianaOpenWheel.com

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   LPS payout ?????? (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=45409)

Rpracing1 4/10/11 11:05 PM

Re: LPS payout ??????

Quote:

Originally Posted by cshuman (Post 221236)
The pay was 3000, 800, 600 and I believe 7th through 20th was 300. So excited I was a spectator last night.
Posted via Mobile Device

7th thru 20th $300......Kidding.....Right?

Tim Clauson 4/10/11 11:12 PM

yes he is .. is was actually 6-20, with 5th paying 350, and I believe 4th was 400 or 450.

Tim Clauson

cshuman 4/10/11 11:16 PM

Oops, missed by one spot
Posted via Mobile Device

Tim Clauson 4/10/11 11:20 PM

Actually you were correct because 7th - 20th did pay $300. I just thought I would add 6th to the party ;)

jim goerge 4/10/11 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sprinter25 (Post 221238)
I'm sorry, but I just don't understand how any car owner/driver will show up with their $50-100K car and rig and then, after paying a pit fee to race, not know what to expect in terms of payout for competing in the race... I know that it's a sport that we all love, but until you send a message to promoters that you will not pay a pit fee unless the purse is posted out in the open, or given to you as a handout, well, you've got no leverage.

So I don't think that anyone was "shorted" at the pay window - I just think that the money wasn't there in the first place - you just didn't know about it. Casey had the right idea last night. His team probably made more money by not racing than the team that finished 7th. I'd imagine that one RR would eat into any chance of making a buck that a team had!

Not sure Casey made money last night need to know how much he spent on beer :32:just kidding bud

cshuman 4/11/11 1:25 AM

I was a good boy, chicken strips and a coke was the extent of my purchases lol. I kinda enjoyed myself only because it was like what's gonna happen next, the "big one" before the flagstand in heat one, the ambulance getting stuck on the track, the wheel standing tow truck, the lights going out, the tow truck pulling the tow truck pulling the super stock, the rythem section in 1 and 2, or the triple in 3 and 4, the flagman not giving the two leaders the white flag, and last but not least the questionable payout. Last nights winners were LPS, Walker/Darland, and Racing Optics lol. What did I miss?
Posted via Mobile Device

nathans1012 4/11/11 1:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cshuman (Post 221257)
I was a good boy, chicken strips and a coke was the extent of my purchases lol. I kinda enjoyed myself only because it was like what's gonna happen next, the "big one" before the flagstand in heat one, the ambulance getting stuck on the track, the wheel standing tow truck, the lights going out, the tow truck pulling the tow truck pulling the super stock, the rythem section in 1 and 2, or the triple in 3 and 4, the flagman not giving the two leaders the white flag, and last but not least the questionable payout. Last nights winners were LPS, Walker/Darland, and Racing Optics lol. What did I miss?
Posted via Mobile Device

Sounds like a night of racing with a full moon. Although in was maybe a 1/4 moon.