IndianaOpenWheel.com

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   PowerI updates from Ill (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=15056)

winged and non-winged 3/29/09 10:33 AM

Re: PowerI updates from Ill

It don't say alot about a man's charactor when he goes up to someone and tries to beat up another person when he is in a defenseless position trying to get out of his car.... I have had an opinion of Brad Kuhn for several years, mainly since the Manzy drivers meeting years ago... But this incadent really shows what kind of piece of **** he is. He has all rights to be pissed about the on track incadent, but I have seen him do some of not-so-bright things in his career.

rocket5612 3/29/09 11:11 AM

You must not have seen Brad Loyet race much because the way he drives says more about his character than anything else and thats excluding his attitude, count that and he is even worse. I've seen Loyet wreck more race cars(usually his own, but also others) in his VERY short career than some drivers do in a lifetime.

Quote:

Originally Posted by winged and non-winged (Post 94126)
It don't say alot about a man's charactor when he goes up to someone and tries to beat up another person when he is in a defenseless position trying to get out of his car.... I have had an opinion of Brad Kuhn for several years, mainly since the Manzy drivers meeting years ago... But this incadent really shows what kind of piece of **** he is. He has all rights to be pissed about the on track incadent, but I have seen him do some of not-so-bright things in his career.

speed9 3/29/09 11:32 AM

Brad Loyet is a hard driver and more than once the two Brads have touched on the track. Loyet throwed a cheap slide job and took out Kuhns front end if thats racing all owners are going to be paying more in the future. Hard racing under controll is what the fans want to see, wheel to wheel dirt slinging not hitting or taking some one out just becase they think they are susposed to win or that they spent more money and deserve to win. Count the wrecks that Loyet has been in compared to Kuhns. Drivers meetings are just that and if something is not clear then get a ruleing off the track before the race, understand the rules as some tracks have different rules. I am a Brad Kuhn fan and I like Loyet he runs hard some times a little to hard, maybe last night was one of them nights.

DonMoore10 3/29/09 11:38 AM

The POWRi guys doubled the entry fee :crying: for this race. :thumbsdown: Is there a YouTube vid of them counting the money?

Tim Watson 3/29/09 12:11 PM

I think what everybody is missing here so far is this was the last lap of a race, and nobody no matter who they are or what happened to them in the past ever race for 2nd place. :Steer

dirt midget 3/29/09 12:20 PM

I've seen Brad Loyet race a whole lot of times! He drives extremely hard and wrecks some cars, I do not disagree. But his attitude outside a racecar does show what kind of person he and his entire family are! Polite, respectful, and very friendly people! His family will and does help out more people than you will ever know, and they do so because they are good people, nothing more and nothing less! Let's not start bad mouthing Brad Loyet as a person because he wrecks some race cars!

smr153 3/29/09 1:09 PM

loyet put it in there and got kuhns left front with his slider and then after that kuhn tried to hook loyets rear end and spin him out but it didnt work and brad crossed the line first. then they stopped in 1 an 2 and kuhn went over and hit brad in the helmet. so really they both did something wrong but i guess its ok to go over after the race if you dont like the finish and hit the guy in the face. loyet should of won.

Honest-Sam 3/29/09 1:12 PM

The post race portion of this story has a very familiar ring to it.

mortboyz 3/29/09 1:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DonMoore10 (Post 94137)
The POWRi guys doubled the entry fee :crying: for this race. :thumbsdown: Is there a YouTube vid of them counting the money?

I guess that means you didn't tow over to Illinois and support Midget racing in the Midwest?

DonMoore10 3/29/09 1:17 PM

Actually I think were on to something here. EXTREME Midget Driver Wrestling. Yeah... a huge industrial strength cage setup in the infield. They could hired the old security guard that the cutey pie baby face allegedly attacked as the play by play announcer and the big box official that got a swipe from the famous old spice driver could be the referee. Get the naming rights from famous Tex and now we have the ultimate saviour of short track midget racing.