Indiana Open Wheel
Page 2 of 7 Last

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Last MSCS race of the year (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=72742)

racephoto1 10/10/13 7:54 PM

Re: Last MSCS race of the year

No surprises on whose going to be there. At $4,000 to win it will be more of a surprise if someone isn't there.

racegal 10/10/13 7:58 PM

Originally Posted by jim goerge:
Susan No entry list which I think is kool cuz then when you get to the track and see a big name guy like whats his name that double DD guy its a surprise ;)

Sorry to spoil the surprise! ;):8::22:

Slider812 10/10/13 10:40 PM

Clausen running wing Friday and Saturday so count him out

bmemmer 10/11/13 9:02 AM

I have no idea on the situation but I dont think pollock has two trailers. I really hope kyle didnt lose the 21x ride. Hoping maybe they are just wing racing a little bit closer to home this weekend. I hope kyle knocks off the dust of the 3c and brings it out. If so I woukdnt bet against him at haubstadt he has been knocking at the door all year there. :)

65 Push Truck 10/11/13 3:02 PM

Kyle is running the 3c tonight at Brownstown and tomorrow at TSS. He is still in the 21x ride for the remainder of the USAC season, unless Rick needs to farm and can't make the west coast finale.

Jerry Shaw 10/11/13 3:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by racegal:
Sorry to spoil the surprise! ;):8::22:

Oh, no. That means we're going to have Dave Darland fans running around, all over the place. Some of those Darland fans are real animals. Like this one for instance:

on_the_hammer 10/11/13 4:35 PM

From BC's twitter pic looks like he's in the Buffalo Wild Wings 82, unless he's there before the pollock ride and posted a pic of that car

racegal 10/11/13 5:34 PM

Originally Posted by jerry shaw:
oh, no. That means we're going to have dave darland fans running around, all over the place. Some of those darland fans are real animals. Like this one for instance:

:8::8::3::5:
It's Sprinter Darland!! How CUTE is he??:)

Slider812 10/12/13 8:17 AM

You have got to be kidding me. The one thing I worried about a few days ago is happening. Don't look at percentages of rain just look at the radar.

ryan84 10/12/13 10:30 AM

Originally Posted by Slider812:
You have got to be kidding me. The one thing I worried about a few days ago is happening. Don't look at percentages of rain just look at the radar.

We are coming from 3 hours away. If anyone that lives locally could gives us weather updates we would greatly appreciate it.