IndianaOpenWheel.com

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Looking for help with west coast (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=63515)

Eldora Three 10/11/12 9:16 PM

Re: Looking for help with west coast

I sold my Jack Hewitt book so I'll donate the $30. Where do I send it.

ThePurple73 10/11/12 10:05 PM

PM me a way to do the paypal Bobalooo. I will help you out some.

Sent it...Good Luck!

Jbaldwin 10/11/12 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eldora Three (Post 305873)
I sold my Jack Hewitt book so I'll donate the $30. Where do I send it.

You have to have a account on Paypal. Start one and there is a send money tab(blue). Under who to put
robert@balloumotorsports.com.

Robert Ballou 10/11/12 11:18 PM

I don't want anyone to put theirselves into a bind to help us out - I mean that. There will be other races (did I seriously just say that?) I know I have some great fans and I have a lot of people that don't like me. That's ok - I know I'm a big pill to swallow sometimes. I've been trying really hard this year to do better - sometimes I have blown it - and trust me I know when I do - but I am trying to at least not let my emotions get the best of me. I have known nothing but racing since I was 5 years old and at the end of a race when something goes wrong and someone sticks a microphone in your face or the guy that you think (sometimes wrongly) made a bonehead move it is tough to hold back and be PC. I am working on that. I know when I screw up (most of the time - if not someone usually tells me) and sometimes I even really think things went one way in my head only to see the video and realize that it wasn't the way I thought at all.

I just love to race. It's all I've ever known. Some people won't like me and I get that - some people will like me because I can't rein in my emotions also and I know that too.....I'm just trying to do the best I can each race. Guys that used to really bug me don't bug me so much anymore - I see younger guys coming up that are going to be serious contenders.....all I can tell you is that I'm giving it 110% every time I'm on the track - sometimes my 110% isn't enough - sometimes it is.

For those of you that want to donate my paypal is robert@balloumotorsports.com or you can find me both nights at Terre Haute or send me a PM and I'll give you my address....but please don't put yourself in a bind to do it - I would feel bad. And seriously it may seem like I'm talking out of my a$$ but I appreciate the well wishes just as much.

Robert Ballou

SP Motorsports 10/11/12 11:28 PM

Sent my little bit. Hopefully others will do the same. To me its not about the winning or losing, its about helping someone just like us live the dream!

410fuelinjected 10/11/12 11:30 PM

Check you PP money on the way.

tim brown 10/12/12 4:51 AM

I am in. Go get 'em Robert Ballou !!!

B Weber 10/12/12 8:21 AM

Count me in, sent out this morning, Good luck !!!!!!!!!!!!!

streetglider 10/12/12 8:46 AM

Does anybody have a breakdown of the year end point money for USAC ?

Rpracing1 10/12/12 8:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by streetglider (Post 305912)
Does anybody have a breakdown of the year end point money for USAC ?

Check the Owners Garage section on USAC web site. Please keep this thread On Topic and help out Robert if you are able. I just did.