IndianaOpenWheel.com

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   71p (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=105373)

motorhead748 7/23/18 8:48 PM

All tracks & sanctioning bodies should honor the suspension. Having said that and never haven taken a puff of anything I'll say that marijuana isn't near as bad as alcohol. He very well could have smoked pot a month earlier and failed the test but had a few beers a couple hours earlier and been fine?

TKRacing 7/23/18 8:50 PM

Doesn’t matter how bad it is. It’s illegal. End of story.

Chief Wahoo 7/23/18 8:55 PM

Re: 71p

Well the way he was driving at TSS during the WoO show I woulda guessed Meth.

Chief Wahoo 7/23/18 8:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by motorhead748 (Post 498695)
All tracks & sanctioning bodies should honor the suspension. Having said that and never haven taken a puff of anything I'll say that marijuana isn't near as bad as alcohol. He very well could have smoked pot a month earlier and failed the test but had a few beers a couple hours earlier and been fine?

Have to agree, he coulda smoked some weeks ago and had a few beers earlier in the day. Illegal however is just that. He should get the:42::

Charles Nungester 7/23/18 9:16 PM

Shane Cockrum will finish Sprintweek for Phillips/Daigh Motorsports.

Sprint63122 7/23/18 9:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by motorhead748 (Post 498695)

The All Stars have already posted they are going to honor the suspension.

hairracer44 7/23/18 9:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charles Nungester (Post 498701)
Shane Cockrum will finish Sprintweek for Phillips/Daigh Motorsports.

I read it as just Terre Haute and Putnamville.

Jerry Shaw 7/23/18 9:43 PM

It's been quite the roller coaster 24 hours, over at the 71P team.

Jerry

ChetC 7/23/18 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IndianaSprintFan (Post 498677)
Does usac random drug test? I know several dirt series have started

Yes, USAC has random drug testing in place at every national event. If you look through the Speed Shift TV Instagram, there’s a picture of Brayton Lynch being tested with an explanation.

jim goerge 7/23/18 10:39 PM

Hey the kid made a mistake,so we are going to hold this against him rest of the time he races. I think for a first offence 90 days is to strong maybe 30 days been better. Justin and his dad might just as well sell their sprint car and midget cuz this will follow him rest his life. Wish I had smoked while I fought the big C all 3 times maybe I would have felt better and been more human to people and not lost a lot of friends