IndianaOpenWheel.com

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Gas prices (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=61686)

dirtnonwingfan 8/2/12 4:42 PM

Re: Gas prices

i

Midget 89 8/2/12 5:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diggsy (Post 294960)
Charge more for what they have now since it could take longer to get more? No idea.

The refinery in Tulsa had some kind of explosion overnight and crews battled a fire for a few hours that took the refinery offline. Says it handles over 125k barrels of crude/day. Not sure whey go from there, but...

There was indeed an explosion at the HollyFrontier refinery early today in Tulsa. It was in a section that produces diesel fuel. Why should that impact gasoline prices?:10::10:

Hotshoe65s 8/2/12 5:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Rudisell (Post 294949)
Gas is FREE in Lawrenceburg...all you need is this plactic card thingy put it in the pump thingy and it gives you all you want!!

SWEET!!!

Hey Dave can I borrow your plastic card thingy lol

Posted via Mobile Device

SHORTBUS 8/2/12 6:33 PM

Oil prices down 1.78 today --- now what is the excuse ???

Jerry Spencer 8/2/12 6:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SHORTBUS (Post 294948)
Gas in terre haute just took another jump today 3.95 ( .75 ) in the last week.why ?? ( just because they can ) guess i will stay home more often now ____ bull sh-t _____ :7:

Two words, Wall Street, Speculators. I know how to fix it and I have a feeling it will be here before we know it. Take a look at natural gas prices, a month ago they had no place to put it because they had so much, abracadabra now there is a shortage and prices are going up.

Jerry

Sprintfan1985 8/2/12 7:02 PM

what is your way of fixing this jerry? lol...id like to hear it.
Aaron

lovindirt 8/2/12 7:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Rudisell (Post 294949)
Gas is FREE in Lawrenceburg...all you need is this plactic card thingy put it in the pump thingy and it gives you all you want!!

Dave I don't have one of them there plastic card thingy's you got one that I can have since it's all good in L-burg as you tell it.Maybe you could just put it in an envelope for me Sat.:)
JEFF SWEAT

PJ Wright 8/2/12 7:08 PM

It's my fault. Word leaked out that the wife and I have a big road trip planned. Sorry guys.

backitin 8/2/12 7:28 PM

The practice of speculating. Its nothing but pure theft. The oil companys run the world. Being a contractor I figure it would be nice if I could wake up in the morning see it's gonna rain for a couple of days and hit my customers with a rate increase to cover my down time. They got us and the whole world by the balls.

Mud Packer 8/2/12 10:08 PM

After traveling all over Central Indiana today:31:, the one thing that was constant was $3.95 gas. I get back to the Redbud City and we have one station that is still selling for $3.05. I stopped to fill the car and then came back home and got the truck to fill up. Good part I was able to fill up for .90 cheaper than I thought I would be able. Bad part was, it took me an hour and a half just to get through the mass of humanity trying to do the same.:10::15:

The only thing I can tell you Dave is be careful what thingy you put your plastic thingy in.:18: It can get you into some real trouble if you are not careful.:14:It may seem free but the day of the free lunch is over my friend.:)

And to you Shortbus, you might want to consider getting that bike out and start peddling. Might also call Lloyd and put him on a retainer as your personal chauffeur.