IndianaOpenWheel.com

Indiana Open Wheel (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/index.php)
-   Indiana Open Wheel Forum (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Any news from the PUT! (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=69666)

Mud Packer 6/14/13 9:54 AM

Re: Any news from the PUT!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bill Gardner (Post 336172)
The track condition was bad but considering I spent the first part of yesterday hooked up to an IV pump getting chemotherapy... Last night wasn't so bad.;)

I hope everyone enjoys the rest of midget week!

I agree Bill. Always great to see you at the track. Glad you were feeling well enough to attend. Your in my thoughts and prayers regularly.

miledirt 6/14/13 9:58 AM

Quote:

The track condition was bad but considering I spent the first part of yesterday hooked up to an IV pump getting chemotherapy... Last night wasn't so bad.;)

Good perspective Bill... hope treatment is going well!

TheMick 6/14/13 10:51 AM

You ever been to Kokomo? Haubstaut ?

Posted via Mobile Device

Bill Gardner 6/14/13 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMick (Post 336184)

Posted via Mobile Device

If you're asking me... Yes I've been there several times.

Posted via Mobile Device

Mud Packer 6/14/13 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMick (Post 336184)

Posted via Mobile Device

Not quite sure who your post is directed toward. I have been to both tracks and have enjoyed the racing at each. How about you?

tatonka44 6/14/13 12:02 PM

it blows my mind every year people on here complaining about LPS! Have they not figured out the place is a s##t hole and always will be!

Jerry Spencer 6/14/13 12:03 PM

Quote:

Sometimes we all forget how good we have it.

Bill we pray everyday that you and the thousands just like you can find a way to beat this C word, hope you are doing ok today,Tommorow ect. ect. ect.

Jerry #66j
Stida.com/HalfMoon/Colescotts Mobil-1

Charles Nungester 6/14/13 12:07 PM

Yup, We B*tch and moan and never realize a UNPLEASANT Or not what we expected evening is SO TEMPORARY compared to what about a Quarter of the worlds population goes through every day. Hunger, Disease, Crippled, Cancer. Alzheimers, War........................

PICK YOUR A$$ UP and get to the next track! You never know how long you'll be able to do it! And if there was more bad times at tracks than good, I doubt any of us would be fans or involved in this sport.

mayor31 6/14/13 12:10 PM

Amazing people can b#*ch about anything. Maybe Joe could of had a phantom rain out like so many other tracks have done. Forcast was for rain wed night Thursday morning and it didn't hit. Joe had track packed tight incase the rains came. So instead of drenching the track and making is a sloppy mess that then people would still b#*ch about he let it slick off. And from my seat I seen more sliders then at the white castle on 16th st. Which is a lot better then hammer down follow the leader anyone is a driver in the mud conditions... Jmo yes the show ran late but like Bill said there are worse places you could of been. He was at chemo my wife had radiation for her cancer. People life isn't so bad open your eyes and be happy for what you have around you....

Posted via Mobile Device

Hotshoe65s 6/14/13 12:23 PM

Idk what everyone's so upset about. The racing wasn't amazing but it wasn't that bad. They threw a lot of sliders and made it exciting. As for the track rubbering down, that's what happens when you qualify 45 cars during the heat of the day. Not to mention the cushion was so huge that they couldn't get it to move up. If the cushion wasn't huge it would've moved up and changed the line guys had to run therefore not creating a lane of rubber. But then again the cushion is what lead to all the sliders so either way people are going to be unhappy and get on here and complain.

Just be happy you were at the racetrack. I went and I was happy.

Posted via Mobile Device